Product Personalizer

Product Personalizer

by Zepto Apps

Unlimited Product Options With Live Preview

GoDuckee

Please check your app now. There is no stability with your app. So how can our customers experience and buy?

May 30, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to review. Our server got attacked by DDOS repeatedly by some culprits. We had done what to be done. Due to the external attack of a huge spam load towards our server, they were able to slow down it for a couple of hours. They tried from multiple IPS. We have taken all technical measures suggested by the server team and finally detected all the IPS and block them by Cloudflare. Hope you understand our situation

EzyCustom.com

good app, only suitable when managing few products. it will be better if the product is divided into 2 types of group images, 1 low quality for preview and 1 high quality for print download

OLT SAS

Great App ! The bulk configuration is very efficient. It may be improved with import/export templates and with drag and drop text fields on the customization. Great support too.

TheNeedleArt

We are trying to build website where people can customize their products and so far the app has been amazing and so it the support team. Will always get an answer in less than 24 hours and the app price is very reasonable too. Mr. Abdullah Al Numan was of a great help, love the app and the support team.

Gnome & Bow

This app allowed me to show a live preview of monogram customization to my customers which brings so much convenience for them. Although there were a few flaws while using the app which they can improve on, their customer service was great in helping me solve most of my problems.

Best Friend Poster

The app has some great features. You can place layers on the background very accurately, styles are easy to customize and the print file feature works extremely well. The only downside was some bugs that appeared, however the support helped me deal with those. Loading times for files seem to take very long, even though the file sizes are small (~100kb).

August 8, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to review. We have replied back to you. Please send a screen video on how this is happening as we see no issue from our end and no one reported that yet. Also please delete your browser cache if you upload same label image.

Reclamation Etchworks

The app works great for what I need. Support took a little nudging when I had a problem but got the job done. Thanks PP team!

Littleton Custom Coins

We're still in the process of getting our custom site set up, but so far, so good. Support on this app has been great - we found a few issues with the image uploads while testing on mobile and the developer was responsive and fast with fixes. Thanks!

Updated May 6, 2020 - We have experienced a few instances now where products that had previously been working fine developed new issues in Personalizer. First an image group stopped loading, and now Windows/Chrome users have lost anti-aliasing on the fonts. Support is always quick and helpful, but it is concerning to have to keep going back and re-testing things that used to work.

Primecook - Pentole Antiaderenti di Alta Qualità

Very good app for the personalization of products. The only thing missing is on the multilingual that is not supported.

August 3, 2019

Thanks for your review. As we see you are using weglot for language translation of your site. Our app creates dynamic content. So you need to use their guideline : https://support.weglot.com/article/88-shopify---how-to-translate-dynamic-content

The class name for our app is product-personalizer

You can contact us at support@productpersonalizer.com

Private Storey

I have been using the app for quite sometime now and I have yet to master it. It's a great app but I've had problems with the app and communicating with the customer service is not that easy at first. But now, Saifullah replies to my emails and have solved my problems. Thank you! I wish our communication will continue to be fast and easy!

June 13, 2019

Thanks for taking time for review. Creating new product is a feature that you have activated. Please alter that . More details have been sent to your email.

Previous 1