Product Personalizer

Product Personalizer

by Zepto Apps

Unlimited Product Options With Live Preview

BLACKIS

great app and great support, very fast and efficient. i think is one of the best apps in store if you need custom products.

SCENTORIE.

i really like the app - a lot of options and you can use it for different products. quite easy to use if you understood it

Mokeamerica

Customer service is excellent! Had some issues using it, but they resolved all of the issues very quickly!

Vedic Spoons

We use this app to allow customers to customize their sweet box by choosing different variants of products. The app offers a lot of flexibility. Most of the things we felt we needed support with were already a part of the app, we only had to know how to use it. They are always there to solve our queries.

It would be great if they add more tutorials or help on each and every "setting" that the app offers for customizing, so that customers can realise the complete potential much faster.

Sismoglam

Excellent app. Excellent and prompt support. Would choose this app over and over and over again if given the choice!

Housemila

After searching all personalized/customized apps in the Shopify app store, I can finally say that product personalized is the perfect app we were looking for! Easy to customize, Simple UI, powerful tools, and outstanding support what more can you ask in a 9.99$ app? 10/10 Straight!

AliDropshipping Store

Product Personalizer is the best value for money app I ever used for my Shopify store. On top of that, the support team of this app is Excellent, they really care!! I can't thank you enough guys.

CMX Graphics

Great app!

Numan was very helpfull assisting me to set up some specific changes on the interface that ended up improving the UX for my customers.

Don't hesitate and give it a try folks, you won't regret!

CustomKitties

Awesome application. Just started using it and it's exactly what I was looking for in a customization app. There are a couple bugs and some desired features but I sent them an email and hopefully they can get it fixed. Great app all in all.

Three Drops of Life

Numan was awesome with help setting up this app. Very, very helpful and so glad he was there for us to get this up and running! We have a more than a few products and we needed some serious help. Thanks again Numan!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17