Product Personalizer

Product Personalizer

by Zepto Apps

Custom Product Options With Live Preview

Perpetual Shade

This is truly the best customization app I've tried. Very straightforward and the support is incredible.

InfinyLove Jewelry

This app is very easy to use and it's very flexible for different kinds of personalizations. The customer support is very helpful and responsive too. The only thing I thought that could probably be improved is the template part, if I could save more than 1 templates and name them, then it would be easier for me to apply them to different kinds of personalizations. But I've already found a way to bypass it a little bit, that's why I think it's very flexible. Overall it's a great app.

Label Lab

I used this app to help me create custom beer labels which make 80% of my products working through the Product Personaliser app. The app support is great and I love the app. It has got all the features to create great Personalized products. I 'll highly recommend this app!

Amber Seagraves

I'm very pleased with Product Personalizer!! I'm a web designer and I was setting up a complex monogram for my client. Numan from Product Personalizer helped me set up the monograms and guided me with direction and he helped on the backend. 5 star service and support! I couldn't have set up this monogram shop without Numan!! Highly Recommended!!!

MuaKids

Awesome app and do exactly what I want for my website. Most importantly, Saifullah is very helpful and helping with my queries. Thank you.

Littleton Custom Coins

We're still in the process of getting our custom site set up, but so far, so good. Support on this app has been great - we found a few issues with the image uploads while testing on mobile and the developer was responsive and fast with fixes. Thanks!

Bougie Bijoux

Simplicité et prise en main intuitif , Product Personalizer ma permis d'offrir a mes clients un rendu comme si c’était le vrai produit devant leur yeux. C'est vraiment pour moi l'application de customisation idéal. On peut tous faire ! Mes clients en redemande :) Merci

BitsyBon

We have a fairly complex personalization process for our store. The app has allowed us to offer the customer a very detailed level of personalization/customization. The support team has been helpful whenever there have been small bugs or with improvements such as making code as efficient as possible to maximize store speed. My only small request which would make the app even more valuable, would be to include an EDIT feature *from the cart* so a user can go back and fix any errors they made without starting over. Great app, highly recommended!

Caspari

This app is a really awesome piece of software for such a great price. We replaced a $600+ a month software with this app and find it to have many more features and is easier to use for our customers! They are also constantly adding new features, which is great. There can be a bit of a learning curve in setting up highly complex products with dependencies, but I have been able to make very customized products due to the feature set available. Highly recommend.

Jibbon

This app helped provide seamless add on and personalisation. The creator of the app helped improve the app to create a high-quality solution. With the new changes, the app gets 5/5 stars.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12