Product Personalizer

Product Personalizer

by Zepto Apps

Custom Product Options With Live Preview

MiniMax Watches

We tried a couple different configurator apps but we decided to stick with this one. Configuring it might be a little tough for beginners, however, they have great support and reply times. Price is very reasonable compared to other configurator apps, who don’t even reply to support tickets.

Eurthlin

I needed an app to allow my customers to personalize products. This app has delivered! The support is absolutely like nothing I have ever witnessed before. Numan has been a hero and helped me until everything was set up perfectly. I can’t thank him and the senior developer enough. Such great people, very hard to find these days / but rest assured you will find it here. Thanks guys, forever grateful to you helping us!!! It’s been a pleasure working with you, especially Numan :-)

Zousoul

the apps itself is excellent, but the reply speed take a little time, so here i advise developer should improve that, anyway, 8 out of 10, keep 2 to improve

waekura

There are some features that we cannot modify by ourselves , however the support is always there to help : Saifullah answers and resolves our issues so quickly and efficiently ! We couldn't ask for better support !

Zero2.5

I used this app to add plant options for our products plant ionizer. It's exactly what I wanted. I faced a problem during the process but they helped to solve it. Now everything runs perfectly!

ChokeSports

This app has a lot of potential and is a work in progress. If you need to offer personalization (especially complex items with real time preview), then I can highly recommend this app.
I decided to stick with it after I received stellar support from the developers. Not only did they answer my questions but they actually fixed small issues on the app so that it worked flawlessly for me. I'm very impressed. They are committed to making it better and therefore they have earned my business.

X NIHILO

This app is perfect for our store, many options to customise and the customer service is attentive.

Via Florelle

The best app for product customization so far!!! The team is very helpful and extremely responsive. They provides us with their Skype account when we had some issue to be fixed. The owner of the app contacted us directly and it was solved like in couple of hours. Would highly recommend the app!!!

Run Wild Little One

This app is EXACTLY what I was looking for! I have spent over a month looking for a solution, even going as far as contacting a developer who was going to charge thousands of dollars to do what Shopify and Product Personalizer can do for a small fraction of the price. The support has been great, Saifullah has been a HUGE help in answering my questions and going beyond to help configure my products. This is a win!

E3Life Silicone rings

What can I say? I have compared and tested a few other product personalizer Apps, but found this one to be head above the others. The ease of configuration, the ability to preview and custom price every customization is just amazing. This product is really worth every cent and I will highly recommend this for anyone who wants to have a world-class product personalizer at an affordable price. We had some issues, as with any app and which anyone can testify to, but the support has just been outstanding. Tonight, the entire team attended to an issue we had, we communicated over Skype, I was able to share some frustrations and the team really stepped up. Within an hour, my issue was resolved and I am glad I selected to partner with this great company.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10