Product Personalizer

Product Personalizer

by Zepto Apps

Custom Product Options With Live Preview

CanvasLab

I have used this app before in other two projects, however this was the first time I needed to dig deeper in order to make it work in conjunction with another in order to give a richer user experience.

I stick to it because of its reliability and performance.

The whole issue was solved with the help of the support team and it was great, now we are about to launch, got to go, thank you so much for all the help provided and thank you for this fine product.

BILDGRAVUR1.DE

Perfect app for personalize products through customer. Everything is good. Very helpful...thank you!!

charismadogshop

Great app! I had a problem with the app on mobile initially but the support
was also great and was able to find the solution to my problem.

Heyer

We are really satisfied with Product Personalizer! Saifullah has been a HUGE help for customizing and setting up our application.

Highly recommendable

Spotted Dog Company

We are using this app for all of our personalized products and it has been incredible the amount of control it offers. We have been able to flawlessly implement all of our design offerings from complex to monograms to file uploads. The support we received during set up was incredible. The developer is very responsive with fast and effective solutions. The app loads instantly on our product pages so far and offers many features to make it both desktop and mobile friendly. Very highly recommended!

Bramble Signs

This app allows our customers to be able to see what they're wanting, on the screen right in front of them. It's simple to set up, more time can be invested to get more complex customisations working. The support team is also amazing, they are always willing to help and point me in the right direction to solutions.

Thank you Product Personalizer!

Your Film Poster

We are using this app for all of our products, as our product requires customers to fill in different forms, upload a photo and preview the photo in a nice mobile (and desktop) friendly environment. It's amazing how many options you have. Even more amazing is the customer support. Brilliant. We had a few (special) requests that were done for us pretty quickly. They went the extra mile for us, and we can definitely recommend!

One Eye Jack

Love this app, makes personalising products so much easier, so many functions and the support team are spot on and help with any issues you have. For the price its well worth getting this!!

Brite Lite Tribe

This app is great and the support team is incredible. Easy to use and intuitive interface. I highly recommend Product Personalizer to any shopify merchant looking to add personalization to their products.

Nour Candles

I use this app for personalised bonbonnieres. My customers are able to see exactly how their product will look before making their purchase. This helps with increasing conversions. I absolutely love this app and would give it 20 stars of I could. It integrates well with my website and hasn't caused me any issues like some other apps have. It's a very sophisticated app. I have reached out to support numerous times for some guidance (the app is easy to use but my needs are much more complex than the basic colour change or text field etc) they respond quickly and always accommodate to my needs. I also sought the service of an expert developer through this app, he went above and beyond to get me on board. I just told him what I needed and he made it happen each and every time without fail, excellent customer service, outstanding expertise and 100% satisfaction with the results. I highly recommend this app I can't fault it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14