Reviews (950)

4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to manage complex personalization options, especially for businesses offering customized products. It's praised for its stability, cost-effectiveness, and continuous enhancements. Merchants have seen increased conversion rates and appreciate features like conditional logic. The support team is noted for its responsiveness and willingness to go above and beyond to resolve issues.

July 10, 2024

We have been using the Zpeto Product Personalizer App for a few years now at Stamp Lab (www.stamplab.com.au) to allow our customers to submit custom rubber stamp designs, and it has been fantastic! The app works seamlessly and provides a user-friendly experience for our customers. Our product range includes a variety of custom rubber stamps, and this app has made the customization process incredibly smooth.

On the rare occasion that we have needed assistance, the support team has been extremely helpful and responsive. Their quick and efficient support has ensured that any issues were resolved promptly. We highly recommend the Zpeto Product Personalizer App to any business looking to offer personalized products. It has been a great addition to our operations and continues to meet our needs perfectly.

Stamp Lab
Over 5 years using the app
July 9, 2024

The Product Personalizer team is always quick to help with customizations and any problems we have! We appreciate them so much as partners.

Classic Whimsy
About 4 years using the app
April 27, 2024

I requested some changes related to the customization options formatting, ZEPTO support team helped me with this until everything was perfect, really great tool and the team behind it is amazing

MyDesigner Store
Saudi Arabia
Almost 2 years using the app
June 8, 2024

Every time I think 'I wonder if I can...' I find they've already got it covered. They've thought of everything. I had a couple of questions at the beginning, and they answered them very quickly. Support is top notch. A great app.

Scamper & Bark
5 months using the app
July 10, 2024

There was a buggy feature for some new functionality the Zepto team just released (actually the Image as pattern feature is still in development), but it was fixed very fast and the customer support was quite impressive.
I really recomand it

Humor Jobs
Netherlands
12 days using the app
June 13, 2024

Extremely responsive and helpful - some of the best customer service! Thank you!

G. McGee
3 months using the app
May 5, 2024

Great support from the Zepto team, specially Nazirul thanks for adapting the app to my template.

VMG Cases
Mexico
About 3 years using the app
June 20, 2024

One of the top apps in the Shopify App Store, offering exceptional support that goes the extra mile to resolve any issues.

The Modern Groom
About 2 months using the app
June 1, 2024

The Zepto Dev Team is literally the best! They helped me on several issues I had and it was mainly all on me getting used to the app. The app itself is phenomenal !

RevX Wellness
23 days using the app
May 3, 2024

Good potential, but I stopped my trial after encountering two issues:

It's not possible to modify the letter spacing.
The tools generate an image or a PDF. Once a product is added to the cart or an order is fulfilled, it's impossible to modify your configuration. This could lead to a high volume of after-sales requests

PopStamp