Product Reviews & photos ‑ EA

Photo Reviews . Site Reviews . Send Review Emails.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Litty tech hub

great service i would use it again its nice and adds great reviews and photos to help boost sales in your website

www.plikej.com

I like this App. Please give more character to the review of costumers. Some reviews cannot be displayed in full. Thank you
Thanks

SoulShyne Products

I really like this app. My only complaint is that it doesn't put stars directly below the product title as well as below the description. Overall, really helpful app. I would recommend it.

BRENZEN

This is a good app, but it would be better if a filter and search bar would be there for, for example, the date or other. You have to manually sort the date each time. You can not cathegorise the products. But you can create manual product reviews and the Desgin looks modern and good.

Anotherjoy

so good product v bfdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddh

All4you Fr

Trés joli, merci pour le sérieux et la rapidité

Wig Store Hair And Beauty Canada

This app is really great and has so much potential. I wanted to give it a 5 but unfortunately their code caused an issue with our products displaying and we had to delete the app from corrupting our pages. Their customer service is great and they did everything they could to help us keep it but it is an issue with our theme and not them. I hope to use them again if they ever fix the problem.

Botigi

I couldn't make it work with Hebrew unfortunately, but the app itself for an English store is great, and the support team was very responsive and helpful.

Hayden Girls

This review app is the one that we have been waiting for! Great feature and customer service:)

Spiritfancies

App easy to use, customer service very fast!

2 Next