Product Reviews & photos ‑ EA

Product Reviews & photos ‑ EA

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
March 6, 2022

I love this app! My favorite part is the stars that appear under the products on the collections page. Reviews are a very important part of the customer experience and I’m so excited that mine are now under each product! Thank you to customer support who help me set up my reviews!! Sooo pleased with this app that I decided to purchase the monthly plan on the first day GET THIS APP!

EyeCreateLife® LLC
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
February 24, 2022

We like the app. Customer support was very helpful in building a review page and adding it to our Shopify store. Super helpful and quick responses from customer service via email.

Educator SocieTEE
Time spent using app: 10 months
February 18, 2022

Great app. Work perfectly with my store (down). Thanks also to the team for execellent and fast support.

The Lab Europe®
Italy
Time spent using app: About 2 years
January 26, 2022

The app is perfect! I especially love that if a product doesn't have reviews yet, it will say exactly that rather than saying 0 stars like other apps I tried out. Further, customer service is amazing! I recently changed themes and I had difficulty inserting the code like I easily did before. I simply emailed support and asked for help. They got back to me less than an hour later and fixed it for me! Overall, I HIGHLY recommend this app!

Sauna Springs
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 12, 2022

I installed the app and it was easy to use. I was having trouble with the installation process and needed help. I emailed support and they responded and resolved my issue in less than an hour. It's a great app, they have fast and great customer support and the reviews on my store look great. Problem solved with just one email. *****

21Snap
Thailand
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 6, 2022

I truly appreciate all the help they gave me. Although I missed information on my end they still worked with me and helped fix my issue. We had about 16 messages back and forward up until 12am making sure everything was set up perfectly. I truly appreciate the help, thank you guys.

OraJaii Sensations
Time spent using app: 9 months
December 25, 2021

Very fast to answer your questions and great customer service! Highly recommend to anyone that is looking to add a review app to their Shopify website.

Stardog Style
Time spent using app: 9 months
December 24, 2021

Great Support. I was able to customize the reviews widget easily, and got faster support for the non-customizable part. Recommend this app 100%.

THESHOPWALK.COM
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 15, 2021

Very nice and cheap app to get simple and well designed product review opportunities. The support team helped me very fast and easy to install the app into my theme code. Might be the best review app in terms of costs and functionality!

Fahrrad-Reifen24.de
Germany
Time spent using app: 14 days
November 22, 2021

this product reviews is the best app on Shopify. Its just a pitty it took me so long to find them. Everything went so smooth. No struggles like many other apps and it looks exactly the way i want to look. And the 2nd best app on Shopify is the other app of EA, the Photo Gallery. My page looks beautiful now and I am very happy.

Signature Sensations