Product Reviews & photos ‑ EA

Product Reviews & photos ‑ EA

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
April 12, 2021

VJ responded quickly and was able to help me import my previous reviews acquired through a different provider. Excellent customer service. Thank you again.

Diamond Painting Bling Art
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
April 10, 2021

Customer service responded to my question in under a minute and my issue was solved in under 5minutes. Very helpful

Forget Me Knot Stitching
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
April 9, 2021

Me encanta la app, se adapta perfectamente a al diseño de mi tienda. He tenido algunos problemas de incompatibilidad con el theme que uso pero los chicos de soporte me lo solucionaron enseguida, comunicación rápida y eficaz. 100% recomendado.

Don Sato
Spain
Time spent using app: About 2 years
April 6, 2021

I am thankful for this app. The customer service is awesome. They have helped me twice and have been polite with the support each time. The free plan gives me the opportunity to learn the app and grow with it. So far, I like what I see. Thanks Enormreviews!

Create It Wright
Time spent using app: 14 days
April 6, 2021

A great alternative to the pricier app options. Support was great! Imported products from another app and was set up in 5 minutes.

Aks
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 6, 2021

Servizio clienti davvero eccezionale, risposta veloce e molto disponibile, esattamente ciò di cui abbiamo bisogno. Molto semplice da impostare e facile da usare, piume chiare.

LaMiaFantasy
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 year
April 6, 2021

the app is epic, works great, customer service/live chat helped me inject code and with placements and all questions. would highly recommend this app for reviews, UI looks great too! the best part is the email outreach for reviews, clean and simple to use. really like it. for the price this is a great install

Black Market Pesto
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited April 5, 2021

This is my first time installing an app to my shopfy store. I wanted the option for customers to leave a review and also where I could send email requests for reviews. After doing research I opted for Enorm app. After installing I thought things were very easy to navigate. I was provided the option to have a support member install the app so I chose that. I was greeted by VJ who literally handled everything within a matter of minutes. I am so very please with the ENTIRE experience! It definitely is worth the investment. He also made sure to answer all of my questions and was so very thorough. I am super excited to navigate through the app and customize things. Thank you Enorm & VJ! Highly recommended! +

Bag Lady Trends
Time spent using app: 12 months
April 4, 2021

I wanted a review app that would show me a list of emails the 'review requests' were sent to. Had a bit of trouble installing the app so I contacted them for help and they installed it right away. Easy to use and highly recommend!

Belanima
Time spent using app: 11 months
April 1, 2021

Quickly fixed the issue I was having. I enjoyed the experience. Thank you again and I would highly recommend!

kaypenny