FREE Photo Reviews ‑ Enorm

FREE Photo Reviews ‑ Enorm

by EnormApps

Product Reviews app & Site Reviews . Send Review Emails.

EmilyToms - ¡Satisfacción asegurada!

Much slower than other competitors and weak customer support.
The only big advantage is they let you add/remove/edit existing reviews.

Laddylad

very cheesy looking...this should be a free app if anything

Rainbowsfordays

Overall I like the app and will keep it, but there's lots of room for improvement:

1) The CSV import doesn't really work with Aliexpress. You can import reviews, but they are really messed up and there's no way to actually assign them to your products which makes this option useless. I bought the Professional plan just for this option.

2) There is no way to export/backup reviews.

3) There's no way to search reviews. This is a big con for me. I have pages and pages of reviews and if I need to get to one specifically, or even just jump to a specific product.. there's no way I can do it. I have to go click through all the pages to find what I want. :/

4) No bulk edit/delete options. This really sucks! For example I imported a bunch of reviews from Aliexpress, which turned out badly, and I had to hand delete each review ONE BY ONE which took a very long time!

Hopefully these will get fixed in the future. Out of all the review apps out there, this one seemed the best for the price.. especially to include a carousel option. Also there's no apparent issues with it's reliability, which other apps seem to experience based on feedback.

Buzzme101

It helps; but, just found out lately that the images of the manually reviewed products got interchanged.

Thebarkingkat

Good app, a bit of a hassel to use sometimes. I added pics to a review and they did not show up so I had to write the review again. Otherwise its a very good app and its FREE!