Photo Reviews ‑ Enorm

Photo Reviews ‑ Enorm

by EnormApps

Product Reviews app & Site Reviews . Send Review Emails.

Turquoise Island Store

It is really useful and simple app. Little issue is when add the code to home page, loading time on Mobile little takes time but for desktop its okay, I like the options to use image and locate with reviews.

Winesave Asia

Good, Simple app. Pretty easy to use. The Code instructions all look very scary to begin with but once you start looking at it, its pretty easy to insert the code into your shopify page.

Wandering Folk

I had a small issue with the colours on this app but the support team was awesome.
They helped me fix my problem straight away!

Green Budget Store

I am currently exploring the apps. Hopefully we can gain more buyers. I will still rate this app as of now.

UNMARKED

I like it because you can add pictures but there should be better organization. I wish I was able to reorder reviews for each product page instead of all the reviews mixed together. I created enough reviews that there's a second page now, so reordering is limited because I can't drag and drop.

charakvidhi

it has good options all useful. but yes a little slow while navigating between various tabs. unable to send review request

Underwater Addicts

This app is very flexible and pretty easy to use. I can edit reviews for spelling/grammar and such - and I can choose which ones I would like visible on my site

Litty tech hub

great service i would use it again its nice and adds great reviews and photos to help boost sales in your website

www.plikej.com

I like this App. Please give more character to the review of costumers. Some reviews cannot be displayed in full. Thank you
Thanks

SoulShyne Products

I really like this app. My only complaint is that it doesn't put stars directly below the product title as well as below the description. Overall, really helpful app. I would recommend it.

Previous 1