Enorm Reviews ‑ Photo Reviews

Enorm Reviews ‑ Photo Reviews

by enormapps

Product Reviews & Site Reviews in one app. Send Review Emails.

Green Budget Store

I am currently exploring the apps. Hopefully we can gain more buyers. I will still rate this app as of now.

UNMARKED

I like it because you can add pictures but there should be better organization. I wish I was able to reorder reviews for each product page instead of all the reviews mixed together. I created enough reviews that there's a second page now, so reordering is limited because I can't drag and drop.

charakvidhi

it has good options all useful. but yes a little slow while navigating between various tabs. unable to send review request

Underwater Addicts

This app is very flexible and pretty easy to use. I can edit reviews for spelling/grammar and such - and I can choose which ones I would like visible on my site

Litty tech hub

great service i would use it again its nice and adds great reviews and photos to help boost sales in your website

www.plikej.com

I like this App. Please give more character to the review of costumers. Some reviews cannot be displayed in full. Thank you
Thanks

SoulShyne Products

I really like this app. My only complaint is that it doesn't put stars directly below the product title as well as below the description. Overall, really helpful app. I would recommend it.

BRENZEN

This is a good app, but it would be better if a filter and search bar would be there for, for example, the date or other. You have to manually sort the date each time. You can not cathegorise the products. But you can create manual product reviews and the Desgin looks modern and good.

Anotherjoy

so good product v bfdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddh

All4you Fr

Trés joli, merci pour le sérieux et la rapidité

Previous 1