Photo Reviews ‑ Enorm

Photo Reviews ‑ Enorm

by EnormApps

Product Reviews app & Site Reviews . Send Review Emails.

KpopWiz

This is the only free App that pictures can be included so it's very convenient for newly opened shop just like mine. Easy to install and operate. They have great customer support as well. So happy to found this app for my store.

Leinenfaden

Very usefull app. with the instruction ist easy to install and for free. Thank you guys for this !!!

Emiyo.nl

Amazing that this app is free. The apps works very well and is really easy to set up. The support is top notch as well, messaged them on a sunday evening and immediately got replies helping me out. 5/5 all day for this app.

GEMarketing

I love this app and easy to use. It'll be a great help for my online shop. Thank you!

Fauna & Flora Reiki

Super easy to install, and customer support was very quick to respond and help me embed the bit of code I needed for it to function on my site. Great app!

Cardinal Wallets

Might be the only free app that includes photo reviews. The support is also great as they managed to solve my issue very fast. I recommend this app, also the installation and customization is very easy.

KreativTech

Great product. Superb customer service. very responsive. Very helpful. Exactly what I needed. Thanks.

Orion RLT

Outstanding customer service and app! The app is very user-friendly and easy to use. On top of that, the team at EnormApps is very quick at responding to our inquiries. We're amazed with the quality of service provided to us.

MEILI BEAUTY

What's not to love about this app? First I would like to say it is FREE! Their customer service was so fast!! I was having some trouble adding the badge and the reviews on my product page. I followed the directions given in the video, but I still wasn't able to see the reviews and badge. After I sent a request for help, I literally received a response within minutes and I was emailed screenshot of how my website looks after it was implemented. Honestly, this is a great app, the team provides great service and I love that the product reviews allow picture upload! Seriously, you NEED this app!

Aerglo

The app is easy to use. The app's support team responds fast and are very helpful, even though I'm using the free version. Thank you so much for your help!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40