FREE Photo Reviews ‑ Enorm

FREE Photo Reviews ‑ Enorm

by EnormApps

Product Reviews app & Site Reviews . Send Review Emails.

RED PLANET GOLF

After trying 3 review app, I finally settled down with this one. It offers picture review up to not just 1 but 4 photos, it looks very much like the Amazon review., and it is free. On top of that, the customer service is fantastic. I have trouble to let my review badge show and they responded to my help request in 10 minutes, and fixed the problem in 20. I haven't try the review email function yet, but I believe it's amazing too. Couldn't be happier with this choice. Thank you again!

Adanya Boutique

This is a great app and also the customer service is great!!! I appreciate their help. I needed help with my embed code and they helped me fix the problem immediately.

Tassels & Confetti

I love this app its amazing ,I wanted an app where customers can post pictures with reviews. I would recommend this app to anyone who has a shopify store .

Caribeheart

I was confused on how to install the codes. I reached out for support and they were super quick with the solution for me. Extremely helpful! I highly recommend this app !

Bible Tales Online

The app worked as expected from the description and existing reviews. Very good, thorough instructions for installation. Still working my way through the fine details, but the initial impression – having looked through all of the available options and transferred some reviews from an earlier site – is very good. Well done, and thank you for making it free.

ClassicGamesConsole™

I love this app. It has all the features it's easy to use and lastly, it is totally free. No need to pay 10 bucks a month for others.

AZ Supplies Co.

GOOD APPLICATION TO USE FOR REVIEWS. I HIGHLY SUGGEST USING THIS APPLICATION. MUST USE FOR ANY SMALL BUSINESSES

BumbleTee

Great app and amazing customer service with very fast responses! They replied almost immediately to my questions. Would definitely recommend for anyone with an online store.

Yardk

UPDATE: my problem was solved immediately after the team had contacted me and solved it for me, excellent support.
They were also generous to move the CSS and JS directly to my app.

Original Review
App was great, I loved it, but when I checked my add to cart modal it stopped working because of the reviews modal was interfering with it, I'm so sad because this app was perfect and now I can't use it since it breaks my store's functionality, I also checked the html, it absolutely kills your website performance with dozens of link and script tags for no apparent reason, I don't know what statistics are you collecting, but this is a bad way of doing this.
I also hated that the css and js are not hosted on my store because I wanted to fix the problems myself and make extra modifications.
Don't install it if SEO is super important.

August 3, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback on our work.. we are always willing to help our customers and try to provide top notch customer service!

musclevibes

Love the app! Everything I need and free of charge! Customer support is also great. They answered me very fast.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34