Product Previewer

Developer
Zubr
4.3
June 2, 2021

AMAZING app! I wanted the add to cart removed and they were able to help within less than 23 hours. This is exactly what I needed for shop with how many options we have to get a quick detailed view. Great customer service

Taylor Made Prints
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited March 2, 2021

This app was great initially, however I have had some problems with it functioning correctly on my site since installing an additional app. Its been over a month and I have sent multiple emails to get support and still no response.

John and Jayne
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 19, 2021

Very straight forward application, opens a nice little preview window for a product you hover over. Very practical and fits with themes easily.

PaceYourselves
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 26, 2020

Great app. It does exactly as advertised and does it well. The setting allow you to set it up for both desktop and mobile. Plus, you can choose the quick view text and location. Absolutely worth it.

EcoHip Custom Designs
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 27, 2020

Great app! Love that it takes up the aesthetics of my store automatically. Hence extremely easy to install and get started with. The team was super responsive and helpful on my requests as well. Definitely recommend this one!

Quirksmith