Product Previewer

Product Previewer

by ZubrCommerce

Quick-view button for product details

Quirksmith

Great app! Love that it takes up the aesthetics of my store automatically. Hence extremely easy to install and get started with. The team was super responsive and helpful on my requests as well. Definitely recommend this one!

Spacestor Shop US

Genuinely awesome- the fact that it's free, matches the website so well and the personalised support from the team, unbeatable.
Thank you!

Rotem Tal

SO fa so good. works well, improve and makes the purchase experience faster and easier.
the only reason for 4 stars is that you need manually remove the app.
Hope they make it easier .
TNX and good luck !

Gaming Fnatics

Preview does not work and the app messes up with your theme code. Image sliders don't work and show only 1/3 pf the image.

June 25, 2020

Thanks for your review. Feel free to contact us if you need help

LABARCINO

It perfectly match with the aesthetic of my online store (www.labarcino.com). Super easy to install, useful and free! I have been looking for product preview apps and I am glad I found this one!

Hillman Reid

Perfect. Needed a customization, response and implementation was swift. Much appreciated Michael!!!

Beaute3D inc.

Excellent product preview app. I have been looking for a free preview app for several days and finaly found this. Works perfectly and I recommand this.

Hercules Shop

I had a problem with my mobile quick view and they fix it almost instantly, highly reccomended!!!!!!

®

SEAPLC.COM

app worked and looked awesome on pc, however it did not perform on mobile only showed one misplaced icon per collection page at bottom of 1 product ? nor did i want on mobile unfortunately no toggle to disable in mobile :(( DEBUT THEME

TAKARABAKO

I was not able to use this app in conjunction with my wish list and had to uninstall the app. The developer contacted me and after letting them know the issue, fixed it shortly after.

I reinstalled and everything is working well. I have tested other Quick View apps, but I prefer this one due to how light it is and not having much of an impact on load times at all.

Other apps may have more customization options, but this one is straightforward and functions better. It also allows the user to scroll through items whils staying in Quick View mode, which is what separates this app from the rest of the pack.

Previous 1