Product Previewer

Product Previewer

by ZubrCommerce

Quick-view button for product details

Taylor Made Prints

AMAZING app! I wanted the add to cart removed and they were able to help within less than 23 hours. This is exactly what I needed for shop with how many options we have to get a quick detailed view. Great customer service

John and Jayne

This app was great initially, however I have had some problems with it functioning correctly on my site since installing an additional app. Its been over a month and I have sent multiple emails to get support and still no response.

PaceYourselves

Very straight forward application, opens a nice little preview window for a product you hover over. Very practical and fits with themes easily.

EcoHip Custom Designs

Great app. It does exactly as advertised and does it well. The setting allow you to set it up for both desktop and mobile. Plus, you can choose the quick view text and location. Absolutely worth it.

Quirksmith

Great app! Love that it takes up the aesthetics of my store automatically. Hence extremely easy to install and get started with. The team was super responsive and helpful on my requests as well. Definitely recommend this one!

Spacestor Shop US

Genuinely awesome- the fact that it's free, matches the website so well and the personalised support from the team, unbeatable.
Thank you!

Rotem Tal

SO fa so good. works well, improve and makes the purchase experience faster and easier.
the only reason for 4 stars is that you need manually remove the app.
Hope they make it easier .
TNX and good luck !

Gaming Fnatics

Preview does not work and the app messes up with your theme code. Image sliders don't work and show only 1/3 pf the image.

June 25, 2020

Thanks for your review. Feel free to contact us if you need help

LABARCINO

It perfectly match with the aesthetic of my online store (www.labarcino.com). Super easy to install, useful and free! I have been looking for product preview apps and I am glad I found this one!

Hillman Reid

Perfect. Needed a customization, response and implementation was swift. Much appreciated Michael!!!

Previous 1