Product Previewer

Product Previewer

by ZubrCommerce

Quick-view button for product details

®

SEAPLC.COM

app worked and looked awesome on pc, however it did not perform on mobile only showed one misplaced icon per collection page at bottom of 1 product ? nor did i want on mobile unfortunately no toggle to disable in mobile :(( DEBUT THEME

TAKARABAKO

I was not able to use this app in conjunction with my wish list and had to uninstall the app. The developer contacted me and after letting them know the issue, fixed it shortly after.

I reinstalled and everything is working well. I have tested other Quick View apps, but I prefer this one due to how light it is and not having much of an impact on load times at all.

Other apps may have more customization options, but this one is straightforward and functions better. It also allows the user to scroll through items whils staying in Quick View mode, which is what separates this app from the rest of the pack.

Imperiul

While other similar apps use watermarks and such, this one doesn't - at no additional cost. The interface is clean and simple, does everything you need and the result is beautiful. Also, I previously complained that I couldn't change the language of the labels ('add to cart' etc) and they added this feature within 2 days! 10/10 recommend