Product Previewer

Product Previewer

by ZubrCommerce

Quick-view button for product details

Taylor Made Prints

AMAZING app! I wanted the add to cart removed and they were able to help within less than 23 hours. This is exactly what I needed for shop with how many options we have to get a quick detailed view. Great customer service

PaceYourselves

Very straight forward application, opens a nice little preview window for a product you hover over. Very practical and fits with themes easily.

EcoHip Custom Designs

Great app. It does exactly as advertised and does it well. The setting allow you to set it up for both desktop and mobile. Plus, you can choose the quick view text and location. Absolutely worth it.

Quirksmith

Great app! Love that it takes up the aesthetics of my store automatically. Hence extremely easy to install and get started with. The team was super responsive and helpful on my requests as well. Definitely recommend this one!

Spacestor Shop US

Genuinely awesome- the fact that it's free, matches the website so well and the personalised support from the team, unbeatable.
Thank you!

LABARCINO

It perfectly match with the aesthetic of my online store (www.labarcino.com). Super easy to install, useful and free! I have been looking for product preview apps and I am glad I found this one!

Hillman Reid

Perfect. Needed a customization, response and implementation was swift. Much appreciated Michael!!!

Beaute3D inc.

Excellent product preview app. I have been looking for a free preview app for several days and finaly found this. Works perfectly and I recommand this.

Hercules Shop

I had a problem with my mobile quick view and they fix it almost instantly, highly reccomended!!!!!!

TAKARABAKO

I was not able to use this app in conjunction with my wish list and had to uninstall the app. The developer contacted me and after letting them know the issue, fixed it shortly after.

I reinstalled and everything is working well. I have tested other Quick View apps, but I prefer this one due to how light it is and not having much of an impact on load times at all.

Other apps may have more customization options, but this one is straightforward and functions better. It also allows the user to scroll through items whils staying in Quick View mode, which is what separates this app from the rest of the pack.

Previous 1