Product Previewer

Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
June 2, 2021

AMAZING app! I wanted the add to cart removed and they were able to help within less than 23 hours. This is exactly what I needed for shop with how many options we have to get a quick detailed view. Great customer service

Taylor Made Prints
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 19, 2021

Very straight forward application, opens a nice little preview window for a product you hover over. Very practical and fits with themes easily.

PaceYourselves
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 26, 2020

Great app. It does exactly as advertised and does it well. The setting allow you to set it up for both desktop and mobile. Plus, you can choose the quick view text and location. Absolutely worth it.

EcoHip Custom Designs
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 27, 2020

Great app! Love that it takes up the aesthetics of my store automatically. Hence extremely easy to install and get started with. The team was super responsive and helpful on my requests as well. Definitely recommend this one!

Quirksmith
India
Time spent using app: 21 days
July 9, 2020

Genuinely awesome- the fact that it's free, matches the website so well and the personalised support from the team, unbeatable.
Thank you!

Spacestor Shop US
Time spent using app: 38 minutes
June 21, 2020

It perfectly match with the aesthetic of my online store (www.labarcino.com). Super easy to install, useful and free! I have been looking for product preview apps and I am glad I found this one!

LABARCINO
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 12, 2020

Perfect. Needed a customization, response and implementation was swift. Much appreciated Michael!!!

Hillman Reid
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 4, 2020

Excellent product preview app. I have been looking for a free preview app for several days and finaly found this. Works perfectly and I recommand this.

Beaute3D inc.
Time spent using app: 6 days
April 15, 2020

I had a problem with my mobile quick view and they fix it almost instantly, highly reccomended!!!!!!

Hercules Shop
Greece
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 21, 2019

I was not able to use this app in conjunction with my wish list and had to uninstall the app. The developer contacted me and after letting them know the issue, fixed it shortly after.

I reinstalled and everything is working well. I have tested other Quick View apps, but I prefer this one due to how light it is and not having much of an impact on load times at all.

Other apps may have more customization options, but this one is straightforward and functions better. It also allows the user to scroll through items whils staying in Quick View mode, which is what separates this app from the rest of the pack.

TAKARABAKO