Reviews ‑ Q&A

Reviews ‑ Q&A

by Appify Commerce

Only app you will ever need for customer satisfaction

EverHandmade

Very useful app!!!! It doesn't work well at first, so i tried to contact them, and they replied us fast, and fixed the issue fast!!!!

SnakeClamp Products

This is an excellent app that makes it quick and easy for customers to ask questions and receive a prompt reply. Then the question/answer remains on the product page for future customers to see. Previously a customer would have to call or email which was probably an impediment to sales. During setup and testing the developer made some improvements for me including implementing a confirmation message after the customer submits a question, and providing a clickable link in the answer email so that the customer can easily return to the product page. This is a must-have app!

Natures Energies Health Products

I installed this app and after testing I really liked the way that it works. I have been migrating my site to shopify, and then asked the support team if they could help me. They imported all of my FAQs from a previous platform and did an excellent job. If you are considering an FAQ app for each of your products, I recommend you go with this one as you will not only get a good app, you'll get good support too.

February 9, 2021

Thank you for such a generous review; user satisfaction is our prime motto.

Transmisiones Veinte 07

I just started using this app and I am really happy with it so far. I do want to mention that customer service is exceptional. The support team helped me to translate their application into Spanish and customize some tiny features from the app. Response time is less than 24 hours. In my years of using Shopify, I believe this support team has the fastest response rate. Thank you very much Appify for you support.

PetsComfort

This App provided the best Customer Support I ever had! Everything is working as it should be. Absolute recommendation!

Wellbots

I downloaded this app to provide more specific information on my product pages. The app works great. It does exactly what it says it does, and it is very intuitive. The customer support is excellent. I had a custom request of where to display the app on my product page, and the team was very responsive and helped me with that. Very happy!

October 27, 2020

Thank you so much for generous words, it means a million dollars to us.

SMARTPOMO

I use this app, I must say the concept is awesome. Customers have questions and can answer them directly about the product that interests them. The support is more than responsive and they are efficient at answering questions.

Fansee Australia

Excellent service, the team is very supportive - I have a black background theme, so I needed a few changes in the appearance of the app, they fixed it for me. Apps work great on my website, Highly recommended.

Jens Hansen

Requested export/import of question answers and they set up everything for me. Excellent app and support. Highly recommended! Makes it easy for to answer your customers product questions privately and also use it to build a public faq as well

Mikoye

Excellent Support and even help me to place the apps at the right place. Not only that they even help me to match the apps with my theme. Thumb Up!!!