SEO ranking of Product Pages
UX increases exponentially when customers can quickly get their questions answered from Google snippet. That improves SEO of product pages
Multi Responsive FAQ Layouts
Given many layouts for all screens: mobile, tablet and desktop. It's easy to custom layout on admin dashboard.
It's to custom your email sender with mandrill, sendgrid, mailgun. Contacts can be downloaded or synced to Mailchimp, Klaviyo, Amplitude
About CB‑Ask Product Question & FAQ
Advanced CB-Ask Product Question & FAQ
Have you received a lot of queries from your customers?
Yes! Customers will always have many questions in mind before purchasing the products. CB-Ask Product Question-FAQ extension allows admin to add questions and answers and display them on the product detail pages or FAQ pages
The extension is built up to help customers understand your products more through questions and answers. It also increases your search engine optimization score (SEO) on product detail pages.
How it works
- This app allows customers to ask questions about products and displays the question on the product page. They can update recent questions in a while.
- Optimize questions and answers for search engines, improve your SEO score.
- Send notification to email(s) or slack whenever a customer asks a question.
- Set your authorized domain to send a trust email to asker
- Support fully responsive & multiple layouts
- App can save contacts and has them subscribed into Iterable, Mailchimp, Segment, Amplitude, Klaviyo,...
- Export contacts
- Collect FAQ and build effective FAQ pages with multiple templates
- Allow to custom locale language
- Friendly admin dashboard for prompt actions, simple & advanced settings.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.