Product Recommendation Quiz

Product Recommendation Quiz

by RevenueHunt

Drive sales, segment your customers and grow your audience

Puzzles-and-Games.com

Simplicity. That is all I ask for. Thank you so much for building an app that makes such an important task so so straightforward. Brilliant app and cannot recommend highly enough. We are really excited to begin using this on our site.

July 21, 2020

Wow, thanks a lot for your review! I'm glad you found our app user-friendly. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions :)

BIOM, LLC

We are using this app to help customers find the right product. We are capturing way more leads than before. We tried another app before but it didn't compare to this. This works phenomenal and the customer support is exceptional by any means. We highly recommend this app. It's probably the no. 1 app in our store

June 17, 2020

Thanks for your review Thomas, we're glad we're the no. 1 app in your store! It's been a pleasure working with you, your feedback and suggestions have been super valuable. Feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need anything else on our end.

Whole Beauty Institute

Seriously amazing. So much functionality and the customer service is absolutely fantastic. I made suggestions for added functions and I saw them within the app the next week. Get in on it while it's hot.

June 3, 2020

Thanks so much for your review and for your feedback. Actually, we were discussing internally about including a "conditional blocks" feature in the results page. We'll bump it up in our roadmap and let you know when it's released :)

Alodia Hair Care

This product recommendation quiz app is top notch! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an easy to use quiz app that is very customizable and allows for easy configuration.

There were a few things that stumped me during the build out of the quiz but the RevenueHunt team was incredibly helpful and provided quick responses, effective solutions and also took the time to add a feature that my team had suggested. I worked with Alex, who offered incredible customer support and made this process headache free!

All in all this is a great quiz app for product recommendations.

Devoted to Pretty

I looked at many product recommendation apps before I settled on this one. I used one of the app templates to set up my quiz and customised with my wording and visual look - found this process easy and logical. Also the logic for delivering the right answers to customers was also pretty straight forward, but when I needed help from the app team, they were awesome, responsive and quick.
Just love the result I have achieved - you are welcome to check out my Skincare Finder on my store www.devotedtopretty.co.nz . RESULTS: On day 1 of launch I sent out a email to customers promoting the quiz and IMMEDIATELY got sales (from the quiz recommendations), day 2 I posted on my social channels and got more customer sales (from the quiz recommendations). On day 3 now.

Timeless Skin Care

Helpful, simple and to the point.

Their support team is amazing and answers almost immediately. Love the easy of use and implementation.

Shishi Chérie

The app is great. It helps our customers to find the right products and therefore relieves our customer service team. Even better than the app is the team behind this app. Alex is amazing. Very responsive, knowledgeable & highly motivated to make your project a big success. 5 Stars!!

TicklessUSA

I started using the app around 2 Months ago and it's fantastic.
Easy to use and it generates great revenue.
Sometimes it is not clear to our potential customers which products would meet their needs the best and with the app they can discover it for themselves after answering a few easy questions.
We have fewer customer questions and more revenue.
It is a total win. And I have to say I am not always this pleased with new apps but they really nailed it.
And they have a quick customer service.
Definitely 5 stars!

Averr Aglow Skincare

Very simple in terms of using, amazing in terms of results that it gives! I had a few questions which needed to be answered and solved and customer service jumped in a call with me and helped me out straight away!

April 1, 2020

Thank you for your awesome review Domantas! We're glad we can help you boost your conversions and sales. Let me know if you need any further assistance with our app.

B.TEALY

Great and easy to use quiz tool. We have already implemented 2 quizzes on our page within no time and both are running at the same time in different sections. Alex from customer support is very fast and responsive and has solved every question within minutes. Cool tool and I hope we will guide our customers much better now to their perfectly matching products. Highly recommended!

March 31, 2020

Thanks a lot for your review Chris! I'm glad we can be part of your success. If you any additional help, feel free to reach out to us :)

Previous 1 3