Product Recommendation Quiz

Product Recommendation Quiz

by RevenueHunt

Drive Sales, Segment your Customers and Grow your Audience

Suna Wellbeing

Actually blown away by the intelligent and helpful support provided by Revenue Hunt - absolutely next level efficiency and outcomes. The app is really flexible and has so much built in functionality its a way more user friendly and cost effective option than other apps. Very pleased and a real relief as we were looking for a user friendly way to survey our customers for ages. The product suggestion function will be useful too but we are primarily using for customer satisfaction.

May 28, 2021

Wow, thank you SO MUCH for this awesome review Huia! I'm really glad that you're enjoying our app and working with our team. Please feel free to reach out if you need any further help, I'd be happy to assist.

STUDIYO Jewelry

So far so good! I've just installed it a few days ago and creating the quiz is pretty straight forward, plus they have really great FAQs. Alex was also really helpful in getting the quiz to publish on my website page properly because of my customized template (even though technically that is outside of the app's scope) Really appreciate that! :)

May 26, 2021

Thanks a lot for taking the time to write this review, Diana! I'm glad that we could assist you and solve the issue. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any further questions, we'd be happy to help.

Brillare

This is one of the best apps out there for product recommendation. We have installed it, the quiz building process is quite simple plus the design functionalities are good. Support from the team regarding customization was indeed prompt.

May 20, 2021

Thanks for your review Maulik! I'm glad you're enjoying the app, it's been great working with you helping you set up your quiz. Please let me know if you need anything else on our end :)

HI-VIBE

Great app for building an assessment to give accurate product recommendations. Conditional logic is easy to use, and also allows products to be excluded from recommendations based on answers, which other apps I've tested do not (game changer for us). Support team is excellent!! Very helpful and responsive. Highly recommended.

May 20, 2021

Thanks so much for your awesome review Presley! I'm glad that you're enjoying working with our app and our support team. Feel free to reach out if you need any further help from us, we'll be happy to assist.

Soul Mirror Sunglasses

Increíble aplicación! tuve un problema y rápido y amablementeme lo solucionaron! 100% recomendable!.

April 29, 2021

¡Gracias por tu review Berta! Estamos súper contentos de tenerte como cliente. Coméntame si necesitas ayuda con algo más, estaremos encantados de ayudarte.

Future Kind

Amazing app and team. I always get a response in 24 hours or less! They also re-coded the app to make tracking work for us!

April 29, 2021

Thanks Alex! It was a pleasure supporting your team and helping you get your Google Analytics tracking working. We look forward to hearing about your success with the app. Feel free to reach out if you need any help from us!

Nourish Clean Beauty

This app has been super easy to use to create our first product quiz and to track success factors. The Revenue Hunt team has also been so helpful with any issues that have arisen and super quick at resolving them for us. I would highly recommend this app if you are looking to create a quiz on your store.

April 26, 2021

Thanks a lot for taking the time to write this review, Siona! We're glad that we can be part of your success. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any further questions, we'd be happy to assist.

PORTRAIT MY PET®

Great app and easy to use, customer service was very helpful. I highly recommended it to any website looking for an efficient and nice looking quiz app to use.

April 20, 2021

Thanks so much for your review, Rita! I'm happy that you're enjoying the app. Please feel free to reach out again if you have any further questions.

Padel Specialist

Fantastic app and outstanding service! At Padelspecialist.dk we are using the Product Recommendation Quiz to show our potential customers which products suit their needs. This just works so great.

April 13, 2021

Thanks for your review Niklas. I'm glad you're enjoying our app and I hope it brings you as many conversions & sales as to our other customers. Please let me know if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to assist.

RAWF Pet Food

This app is one of the few quiz apps that offers extensive customization options. We've found this invaluable for the custom checkout experience we're building. Beyond doing what it says in the description, the developers are very responsive and have assisted us with some trickier problems related to the customization we are doing. TLDR: the app works great out of the box, is very customizable, and well supported by knowledgeable developers.

April 10, 2021

Thank you very much for your awesome review Tony, I'm glad that you're enjoying working with our app and our team. Feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance from us, we'll be happy to help!