Product Recommendation Quiz

Product Recommendation Quiz

by RevenueHunt

Drive Sales, Segment your Customers and Grow your Audience

PORTRAIT MY PET®

Great app and easy to use, customer service was very helpful. I highly recommended it to any website looking for an efficient and nice looking quiz app to use.

April 20, 2021

Thanks so much for your review, Rita! I'm happy that you're enjoying the app. Please feel free to reach out again if you have any further questions.

Padel Specialist

Fantastic app and outstanding service! At Padelspecialist.dk we are using the Product Recommendation Quiz to show our potential customers which products suit their needs. This just works so great.

April 13, 2021

Thanks for your review Niklas. I'm glad you're enjoying our app and I hope it brings you as many conversions & sales as to our other customers. Please let me know if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to assist.

RAWF Pet Food

This app is one of the few quiz apps that offers extensive customization options. We've found this invaluable for the custom checkout experience we're building. Beyond doing what it says in the description, the developers are very responsive and have assisted us with some trickier problems related to the customization we are doing. TLDR: the app works great out of the box, is very customizable, and well supported by knowledgeable developers.

April 10, 2021

Thank you very much for your awesome review Tony, I'm glad that you're enjoying working with our app and our team. Feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance from us, we'll be happy to help!

ORGANIC ELEMENTS

We were able to implement exactly what we had envisioned in a very short time. The support responds incredibly quickly and competently. Thank you very much! As a note for the future: With many conditions, it can quickly become confusing and difficult to maintain. Maybe it would be a solution to provide a visual builder, similar to the bots builder of Tidio Chat.

April 8, 2021

Hi Florian, thanks a lot for your review and for your valuable feedback! We'll take your suggestion into account and will include a visual diagram of the conditional logic in a near future, it surely will be helpful. Please feel free to reach out if you have any other questions!

PROCOSMET

Intuitive interface, easy to install, smart product recommendation, responsive support team: a very great app.

April 1, 2021

Thanks for your review Gregorio! I'm glad you're enjoying working with our app. Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything else.

Hairitage by Mindy

I use this app for two websites and it's very easy to use & integrate! The support team is also very responsive and willing to help any issue or question that should arise. I would recommend this app for any website looking to use a direct-straight forward- not complex quiz app platform.

April 1, 2021

Hi Miranda! Thanks a lot for taking the time to write this review, I'm glad you're enjoying our app. We're always happy to help as best we can, so please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns down the road.

Cozmetica

This app meets all my needs, and the support is very prompt and helpful. Highly recommend this application for creating quizzes that recommend specific products to customers based on their answers.

March 26, 2021

Thanks for your review Hira, I'm really happy you're enjoying using our app. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any further questions!

The Shop Beauty Bar

This app is Fantastic! Best part of all is the customer service. They are Super friendly, punctual and helpful. They even helped me set the app up because I'm not great with computers. Highly Recommend!!!!!!

March 25, 2021

Hi Simona! Thanks a lot for your great review. It's been a pleasure working with you too and we're glad we can be part of your success. Please let us know if you need any further assistance with your quiz, I'd be happy to help.

MEDICUBE US

I've been trying to create a quiz for product recommendations for skincare brand. We have total of 5 different lines (according to skin concerns) and everytime we create a quiz, the preview gets messed up. For example, we would test it and choose a concern (acne) and it would first lead to the acne product multiple choice, and the next question leads to a different line (wrinkle) and mess up the result. We set the correct conditional logic for each concern(line) but the result gets messed up no matter what. How could we resolve this issue?

March 22, 2021

Alex from RevenueHunt here, thanks for your valuable feedback. I wanted to first start off by apologizing for the negative experience you had with our app - that's certainly not the experience that we want our merchants to have when working with us or using our apps.

I've reached out to you via email to further investigate this and help you set up the Conditional Logic in your quiz. It is a very powerful feature, but I understand it can be a bit overwhelming at first.

It would be great if we could jump on a Zoom call so that I can further understand what your goals are and help you adapt the quiz to your needs.

Would that work for you?

Big Hair + Beauty

Really great app with super fast and helpful support! We'd underestimated how useful customers would find this kind of quiz. It also integrates with Klaviyo showing which products were recommended to the customer on the quiz, making it easy to retarget them with relevant content.

March 17, 2021

Thanks a lot for your review Melissa! I'm glad that our app is helping you with your customer segmentation and retargeting. Feel free to reach out to us if you need any further assistance :)