Product Recommendation Quiz

Product Recommendation Quiz

by RevenueHunt

Drive Sales, Segment your Customers and Grow your Audience

SnoreStop

$1,500 in less than a month in incremental sales just by placing this quiz on our homepage. Don't doubt the power that this magical app can do for your store. Their customer support is amazing went above and beyond.

Cahaba Dermatology & Spa

Very easy to use compared to other review apps. I tested a few quiz apps and I chose this one due to the simplicity, but it's still complex enough to do the customizations I want. Very fast customer service too! Definitely recommend.

October 15, 2021

Thanks for your review Jonathan! I'm glad that you're finding our app intuitive yet versatile. Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions, our team will be happy to assist.

Restored To Eden

This app is amazing! I did try some other options originally for my skincare business and none of them gave me the flexibility that this App does. Great job Product Recommendation Quiz. I would highly recommend this App. Also, comparing to other Apps that I have used (there have been two others over time), the support that Product Recommendation Quiz provides is excellent and very helpful. They have gone above and beyond every time I have contacted regarding this App with technical questions.

October 6, 2021

Hi Rowena! Thanks for sharing your experience, I’m really happy that we can be part of your success. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.

Curls And Beyond

I was amazed by the how efficient the customer service team is, even though it is not a live chat, but they respond so quick even faster than other live chat services! They provide clear guidance and solve my issues on the spot!
The only thing is that once you take the free 30 trial, you cannot go back to free version if the quiz responses reached higher than 100, so you need to pay, even if it was a "free trial".

October 6, 2021

Hi Fatema, thanks so much for your review! I'm glad that you're enjoying working with our team.

I'm so sorry for the confusion regarding the 30 day trial, I've reached out to our product team so we don't count the responses captured during the trial towards the merchant's quiz usage.

Here's what we can do to make it up to you: we've increased your Basic Plan current plan's responses limit to 1000 per month, this way you don't have to upgrade to the Pro Plan. Would that work for you?

COMPLETONE

Awesome App!! Works in several ways and also integrates with most well known apps as well. Also CS responds efficiently!

October 1, 2021

Thank you very much for your review JuWon! I'm happy that you're finding our app useful and that our Customer Support team has helped you efficiently. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions, we're here to help 😄

Headsets

Support was very responsive and extremely helpful in getting the quiz customized to my liking. Haven't launched the test yet, but I'm really liking how easy it is to get this working and looking the way I want it to.

September 22, 2021

Thank you for your great review Chris! I'm happy that your experience using our app and working with our team has been positive. Do reach out to us again if you have any other questions 😊

Leeanna Love Cosmetics

I used this app to help me recommend products to my customers through using the quiz. Paulina was very helpful and prompt at answering my questions. Highly recommend!

September 18, 2021

Thank you for your review Leeanna, feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions!

Superfit Hero

I'm still in the process of setting this up for my store but I've tried all the apps and this one is the best I've tried by far. Support is so responsive and helpful!

September 8, 2021

Thank you for your review Micki! I'm happy that you're enjoying our app and working with our support team. If you need any additional help, feel free to reach out to us :)

GKhair USA

This is the best App ever, We stuck with type form and could never finish our quiz, someone recommended this app and we are amazed at the flexibility and results. It was very easy we did not need any developer's help. The best thing which we liked about this app is its smooth integration with Klaviyo. All is set up and as soon as the user fills the quiz our flows are triggered to perform the magic. And most importantly the support and help from the team was awesome, they gave a dedicated person to help where I was stuck and he helped me within few minutes to understand everything.

September 1, 2021

Thanks for your awesome review Ali! I'm glad that we can be part of your success and that you're enjoying our app and working with our support team. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions, we're just one email away 😊

Blumenmaedchen

Wir haben die APP seit einiger Zeit installiert und haben viele Kunden dadurch gewinnen können. Das Quiz funktioniert super, der Support (Alex) hervoragend! Eine klare Empfehlung!!!!!

August 30, 2021

Thanks for your great review Patrick! I'm very happy that our app is bringing you many clients and that you're enjoying working with our team. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10