Samlet bedømmelse
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
1. september 2021

This is the best App ever, We stuck with type form and could never finish our quiz, someone recommended this app and we are amazed at the flexibility and results. It was very easy we did not need any developer's help. The best thing which we liked about this app is its smooth integration with Klaviyo. All is set up and as soon as the user fills the quiz our flows are triggered to perform the magic. And most importantly the support and help from the team was awesome, they gave a dedicated person to help where I was stuck and he helped me within few minutes to understand everything.

GKhair USA
5 dage bruger appen
RevenueHunt svarede 1. september 2021

Thanks for your awesome review Ali! I'm glad that we can be part of your success and that you're enjoying our app and working with our support team. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions, we're just one email away 😊

24. maj 2021

So far so good! I've just installed it a few days ago and creating the quiz is pretty straight forward, plus they have really great FAQs. Alex was also really helpful in getting the quiz to publish on my website page properly because of my customized template (even though technically that is outside of the app's scope) Really appreciate that! :)

STUDIYO Jewelry
5 dage bruger appen
RevenueHunt svarede 26. maj 2021

Thanks a lot for taking the time to write this review, Diana! I'm glad that we could assist you and solve the issue. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any further questions, we'd be happy to help.

17. juni 2021

Love the support and love the app. Been well thought through! Keep up the good work and look forward to new features.

NAYA Glow
Storbritannien
RevenueHunt svarede 17. juni 2021

Hi Sarah, thanks so much for your review! I'm glad your enjoying working with our app and our team, Feel free to reach out to us with new features suggestions, you can contact us via email 🙂

24. november 2020

Great App - Amazing Support.
We love using the Quiz for your customers. Great functions, easy to use, fast and well done.

Alpurial GmbH
Tyskland
RevenueHunt svarede 24. november 2020

Thanks for your review Tabea! We're glad that you're enjoying the app.

Redigeret 13. november 2020

The best quiz we have ever used as an agency. Clean UX, fast to work with, conditional logic is great & their customer support is amazing!

CORREXIKO
Storbritannien
11. juli 2022

This app is great!! I used it to allow my customers to feel informed and guided through their product decision. The help from the team was also super quick and easy to understand! Recommend highly.

My ilo
Australien
RevenueHunt svarede 12. juli 2022

Thank you for your review, Luciana! We're so glad you found our Product Recommendation Quiz app helpful in guiding your customers through their product decisions. Our team is happy to help and quick to respond! Thank you for recommending us.

6. januar 2022

Absolutely brilliant app. When we were evaluating apps, there was no other app that gave us the flexibility and functionality needed, it is really good. Also support is fantastic and very responsive. highly recommended.

US MDO Cosmetic Dermatology
Schweiz
3 dage bruger appen
RevenueHunt svarede 7. januar 2022

Hi Paul, thanks for your fantastic review! I'm glad you're enjoying the app and working with our support team. Do reach out if you have any other questions 😊

14. juni 2022

My coffee roasting business uses PRQ to help our online guests achieve higher levels of satisfaction with their purchases. This drives repeat buying and word of mouth. The last company I worked with, we used PRQ and had to upgrade pretty quickly due to its success! I hope for the same this time around

Vignette Coffee Roasters
3 dage bruger appen
RevenueHunt svarede 14. juni 2022

Thank you for choosing Product Recommendation Quiz! We're excited to help your coffee roasting business grow! Feel free to reach out to our support team if you have any questions, we'd be happy to assist.

20. maj 2021

This is one of the best apps out there for product recommendation. We have installed it, the quiz building process is quite simple plus the design functionalities are good. Support from the team regarding customization was indeed prompt.

Brillare
Indien
2 dage bruger appen
RevenueHunt svarede 20. maj 2021

Thanks for your review Maulik! I'm glad you're enjoying the app, it's been great working with you helping you set up your quiz. Please let me know if you need anything else on our end :)

21. februar 2022

I tried a few other review apps before landing here. Easiest to setup, great design, responsive support. and best value for money. Highly recommend

SaltWrap
2 dage bruger appen
RevenueHunt svarede 21. februar 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're so pleased that you found our quiz easy to set up and designed well! Your feedback will be passed along to our team as they work on future updates.

I also want to thank you for highlighting how responsive we were in your support experience - it's always important to us that we provide timely, accurate responses. Thank you again for your patronage and I hope this is just the beginning of a long relationship with Product Recommendation Quiz!