Samlet bedømmelse
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
22. september 2023

I LOVE this app. I used it on my woocommerce store, and it was super easy to move to shopify. The support is top notch; excellent and fast response time, a solution is given with the response, not having to go back and forth to have an issue resolved is HUGE for a business owner. They are awesome. Thank you for being so professional and making a wonderful app.

Saving Face Skinspa / The Wendy Way
4 dage bruger appen
RevenueHunt svarede 24. september 2023

Thank you so much for your positive review! We're delighted to hear that you found our app easy to use and that our support team was able to provide quick and effective solutions. We appreciate your kind words and are here to assist you whenever you need us. Thanks for choosing our app :)

Redigeret 20. februar 2024

I'm trying to set up multiple results pages to match customers with their Skincare Range and I can use Jump Logic to send them to the right page but only based off the answer to one question. What's the point in having a full quiz if the results page is dictated by their answer to one question???

EDIT*** Alex from Revenue hunt reached out and we jumped on a call and he added some custom code for me to sort this out for us. 10/10 service and now can highly recommend this app. Thanks for your help Alex!

Urban Veda
Storbritannien
RevenueHunt svarede 17. februar 2024

Hi Darcy, we are thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our team and how we were able to tailor our app to meet your specific needs. Your initial feedback was invaluable in highlighting areas for improvement, and we're glad we could turn your experience around with a custom solution.

Thank you for taking the time to update your review and share your journey with us. It’s stories like yours that motivate us to keep pushing the boundaries of customer service and innovation. We're here to ensure that your experience with our app continues to be nothing short of exceptional.

Should you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

10. oktober 2023

The support team is very very good. They are quick to respond, courteous, and a great team to answer even the most rudimentary questions.

ANTELOPE ONLINE STORE
Japan
18 dage bruger appen
RevenueHunt svarede 12. oktober 2023

Thank you so much for your 5-star review, Sena! We are thrilled to hear such good feedback and we're proud to be of service to you.

Our support team is always ready to assist and your kind words will surely encourage them to continue providing excellent customer service.

Please do not hesitate to reach out again if you have any more questions or need further assistance. We appreciate your support!

3. september 2023

Very very good experience. We had a problem with the app and they fixed it rather quickly. Very communicative and ensured that everything was fixed. I love this app and the customer service they provide!

PrettyGrlsDesign
3 måneder bruger appen
RevenueHunt svarede 4. september 2023

We're absolutely delighted to hear about your fantastic experience with our app! It's awesome to know that your issue was swiftly fixed. Your appreciation means a lot to us!

23. februar 2024

This app comes with an easy to follow video tutorial and a super user-friendly interface. I love that it allows me to assign products by variant terms, tags, collections or by the actual products themselves. As I create the quiz, it creates a flow chart and adapts it automatically if I make a significant change. It immediately shows any looping action and eliminates spaghetti-bowl looking flows. My flows are self-determined medium difficulty. 10/10 would recommend. The best part? If you need customer service, they respond quickly and thoroughly with several options to help you with your issue. So if one doesn't work, you don't have to go back and forth.

GearHaul
RevenueHunt svarede 24. februar 2024

Thank you so much for your fantastic review, Stacy! We're thrilled to hear that you're finding our Shop Quiz app easy to use and beneficial for your needs. It's great to know that the video tutorial and user-friendly interface have helped you navigate the app smoothly. Your satisfaction with the flexibility to assign products and the automatic adaptation of the flow chart to ensure a clean and effective quiz creation process is exactly what we aim for.

We're also delighted to hear about your positive experience with our customer service team. Our goal is to provide quick and efficient support to solve any issues you might encounter.

We appreciate your recommendation and are here to continue providing the best possible experience. Thanks for choosing Shop Quiz, and we look forward to supporting your success!

17. juli 2023

The app is really well thought out and I was able to get exactly the quiz I wanted fairly quickly. It would have taken a lot longer to sort this out otherwise. The best part though is the support team who respond mega quickly which helps us entrepreneurs to keep things moving. That is very much appreciated. Thanks for all your efforts!

Jet Fit
Storbritannien
5 måneder bruger appen
RevenueHunt svarede 18. juli 2023

We're especially pleased to know that our support team was able to meet your expectations. Providing timely assistance is a priority for us, and we appreciate your recognition of their responsiveness. We understand that as entrepreneurs, keeping things moving smoothly is crucial, and we're glad we could contribute to your workflow in a positive way.

17. april 2023

Absolutely love this app! It has helped immensely with driving sales as I sell plant-based perfumes online and as you can imagine selling something you need to smell and feel over the internet is super difficult. So this quiz has been absolutely amazing for helping out my customers in figuring out what perfumes are best for their needs.

Building out a quiz is super easy, and I'm not that tech savvy of a person. I recently had a little hiccup with using the app (however it was user error not that app's fault) and customer service was very fast and helped get my quiz back up and running in less than an hour. Less than 15 minutes even!!

Highly recommend this app for so many reasons!!

Wilde Folk
USA
Mere end et år bruger appen
RevenueHunt svarede 17. april 2023

Thanks for taking the time to write this kind review, Ceci! We're thrilled to hear that our app has helped drive sales for your plant-based perfumes and that the quiz has been great for your customers in finding the perfect perfume. We're also glad to know that building out a quiz was easy for you. Thank you for recommending our app!

16. februar 2024

The App is easy to install, the design is already cute enough to let it be as it is.
The Team is super helpful and fast to reply.
100% the best to install.

Well Portra
RevenueHunt svarede 17. februar 2024

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you found our app easy to install and that you appreciate its cute design.

Our team takes great pride in providing fast and helpful support, so we're delighted to know that you had a positive experience with us. We truly aim to offer the best user experience possible, and your feedback reaffirms that we're on the right track.

If you ever need anything else or have further questions, don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again for choosing our app!

15. februar 2024

Very nice! I like how quiz is easy to link with products and customer tags for email segmenting . Appreciate the pricing structure as well.

Natural Rock'N Hair and Body
RevenueHunt svarede 16. februar 2024

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our quiz app and finding it useful for email segmenting. It's great to know that our pricing structure also meets your approval. We appreciate your support and are always here to help make your experience even better. If there's anything more we can do for you or any feedback you'd like to share, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again for choosing us!

24. april 2023

We've been using Shop Quiz for almost a year now and have been highly satisfied with its functionality and usefulness for our customers. The quizzes are simple to build, look good, and the conditional logic allows us to fine-tune quiz results to recommend the right product. The quiz is also a go-to to help customers find the right product. Great app!

Science Shepherd
10 måneder bruger appen
RevenueHunt svarede 25. april 2023

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience using Shop Quiz. We are delighted to hear that our app has been instrumental in enhancing the functionality and usefulness of your business operations for almost a year now.