Samlet bedømmelse
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
9. februar 2024

Highly satisfied with this app, so many options and endless possibilities.

The support team is great, haven't seen such support level from any team before!

The Conscious Collective
RevenueHunt svarede 11. februar 2024

Thank you so much for your wonderful 5-star review, Ramiz! We're thrilled to hear that you're highly satisfied with our app and have enjoyed exploring the many options and endless possibilities it offers.

It's fantastic to know that our support team has made a positive impression on you with their level of service. We strive to provide exceptional support to all our users, and it's rewarding to see this effort recognized.

If you have any more feedback or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again for your support!

1. september 2023

Great experience using this app and very helpful customer service!

Future Method
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
RevenueHunt svarede 2. september 2023

We sincerely appreciate your 5-star review! It's wonderful to hear that you had a great experience using our app and found our customer service to be very helpful. If you ever need any further assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

16. september 2023

Amazing App! very simple to setup and very complete in all of it's functions. Keep up the fantastic work.!

Mega Dropshipping
2 dage bruger appen
RevenueHunt svarede 17. september 2023

We're thrilled to hear that you're loving our app! It's awesome to know that you found the setup super easy and that you're enjoying all the functions it has to offer.

4. august 2023

An incredibly powerful tool and PHENOMENAL support team. I mean, just the best and most helpful support staff that are super fast at responding.

Was a bit frustrated at first as I didn't know exactly how to customize the quiz to my needs. After reaching out to support, digging through their very well outlined documentation, I was able to get this tool to work for me exactly how I envisioned it.

10/10 recommend

Yurvida
9 dage bruger appen
RevenueHunt svarede 5. august 2023

Adit, thank you so much for your valuable feedback and for rating us 5-stars! We're thrilled to hear that our tool has met your needs and that you found our support team helpful and responsive.

We're sorry that you initially experienced difficulties in customizing the quiz, but are really glad to hear that our detailed documentation and the quick response from our support team helped you to resolve the issue and realize your vision.

We're extremely grateful for your recommendation and look forward to continuously serving your needs.

Once again, thanks a lot for your encouraging words; they mean the world to us!

Redigeret 2. april 2023

I hade first bad experience with this app because I had experience a bug. After I wrote about my experience, they reached out to me and helped to fix it.
My Quiz looks really great now and works fantastic.
Before that the result page was loading the whole time and now result was showing up.
Also It is great that instead of the result page you can link in the "CONDITIONAL LOGIC view" any URL link instead of an result page. This is really useful, because the result page is maybe for some person too limited in customising it the way you want. I totally depends what you need. The pointing system is really thought through!

HAUTTIEF
Tyskland
24 dage bruger appen
RevenueHunt svarede 31. marts 2023

Dear Carla,

Thank you for taking the time to update your review and sharing your positive experience working with our app and with our team. We're glad that we were able to help resolve the issue for you and that you're now enjoying the benefits of our quiz.

We're thrilled to hear that you're finding our app to be useful and appreciate your feedback on the conditional logic view and scoring system. Our team is always looking for ways to improve our app and provide the best possible experience for our users.

Thank you for your support and for choosing our app. If you have any further questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us 😊

23. marts 2023

I had very good experience using this quiz app. It's very easy to set up a quiz for product recommendations, especially in the beauty industry. The customer support team answered very quick and helped with everything I needed, thank you! Just starting with it but can already recommend it 100%!

Lu Dynasty Cosmetics
Tyskland
3 måneder bruger appen
RevenueHunt svarede 23. marts 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a five-star review! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience using our quiz app for product recommendations, especially in the beauty industry. We're glad to have been able to provide you with prompt and helpful customer support. We appreciate your recommendation!

7. april 2023

While looking for a way to recommend products to customers, I've tried many different quiz builders and this is the best one I could find. I may also add, the customer service is incredibly helpful and fast!

Hidden Oasis
Danmark
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
RevenueHunt svarede 7. april 2023

Hey Anton, thank you for sharing your awesome 5-star review of our quiz app! We're thrilled to hear that it has been the best solution for recommending products to your customers. Our team has worked hard to create a product that meets the needs of our customers and we're so glad to hear that it has been a success for you.

Redigeret 26. juni 2023

Installed this app earlier this month and it is working fine. The only problem I faced earlier was with support but that turned out to be a confusion/miscommunication. The team is very cooperative and patient with my queries and guided me with each step to resolve concerns I had. The app is great and serves the purpose and has wider integration options. Would recommend it for sure.

herbishh.com
25 dage bruger appen
RevenueHunt svarede 26. juni 2023

Dear Dhruvi,

Thank you for taking the time to update your review of Shop Quiz: Product Recommender, and we are glad to hear that your experience with our app and support team has improved.

We apologize for the initial confusion and miscommunication that might have led to the delay in resolving your concerns. Our team is committed to continuously improving our customer support and ensuring that our users have the best experience with our app.

We appreciate your recommendation and we are always here to assist you with any future queries or issues that may arise. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime. Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback.

Warm regards,

Alex, co-founder of Shop Quiz: Product Recommender

9. maj 2023

Integrates nicely with third-party systems, and the team is quick to resolve any issues you might have.

RnA ReSet
7 måneder bruger appen
RevenueHunt svarede 10. maj 2023

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on our product. We're thrilled to hear that our system integrates seamlessly with your third-party apps. Our goal is to provide a top-notch product with exceptional customer service, so we're delighted that our efforts are paying off.

23. marts 2023

A very good app and the team are very helpful with and questions or support that is needed.

Blue Chip Feed
Storbritannien
Mere end et år bruger appen
RevenueHunt svarede 23. marts 2023

Thank you for your fantastic five-star review! We're glad you find our Shop Quiz: Product Recommender app to be great and that our team has been helpful in addressing any questions or concerns you had. We're always happy to help.