Shop Quiz: Product Recommender

Shop Quiz: Product Recommender

Gratisplan tillgänglig. Prova gratis i 14 dagar. Ytterligare avgifter kan tillkomma.
Betyg (5)
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
7 februari 2023

Love this app, super customizable. Customer service AMAZING quick & efficient. Whenever I need help there always available within business hours.

Em Shapewear
2 februari 2023

The customer service and support for this app is amazing and better than any other app I have used on Shopify! It is easy to use and customize for a variety of different leads. Highly recommend.

K Sahai
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Mer än 2 år
RevenueHunt svarade 2 februari 2023

Thank you for your positive review, Kavita! We're thrilled to hear that our customer service and support have exceeded your expectations and that the app met your needs. We appreciate your recommendation and are glad to have earned a 5-star rating from you!

24 januari 2023

Great customer service :) Love this app as it allows me to have a fitting room quiz for my customers, which helps them with size and product selection

Paris&I
Australien
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär ett år
RevenueHunt svarade 24 januari 2023

Thank you for the positive review, we appreciate your support of our app! Our team is dedicated to providing great customer service and we're glad that it's showing. We hope you have continued success with your business and wish you all the best.

23 januari 2023

Easy to make and customized quizzes. I especially liked how I can change the logic of the quiz to show the appropriate products recommendation, and that multiple products are displayed as a result

homechocolat
USA
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: En dag
RevenueHunt svarade 24 januari 2023

Thank you for the positive review! We're glad to hear that you found the process of creating and customizing quizzes to be easy. We're also glad that you appreciated the ability to change the logic of the quiz to show appropriate product recommendations, and that multiple products are displayed as a result. We'll continue to improve our features to make the quiz creation experience even better.

20 januari 2023

Fantastic CS. I kept expecting 2-3 business days for a response, and I'm not kidding when I got a personalized email back both times in 2-3 minutes.

wildbiome
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 4 månader
RevenueHunt svarade 20 januari 2023

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to leave a review, Mike. We are thrilled to hear that your expectations were exceeded. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and it's great to hear that our team has helped you with everything. Thank you for choosing us!

19 januari 2023

The app is great and smooth to set up. Our customers love it and find it really helpful. The support is also really helpful and gets back really quickly. Thanks!

Coco Curls
Förenade Arabemiraten
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 4 månader
RevenueHunt svarade 19 januari 2023

Thank you for the positive review! We are thrilled to know that our app is performing well for your customers and that our support team was able to assist you promptly. We appreciate your trust in Shop Quiz :)

18 januari 2023

Very professional and a great app. Would definitely recommend it!
A lot of great features and easy to use.

Vetalogica
Australien
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 8 dagar
RevenueHunt svarade 18 januari 2023

Thank you for your awesome review, Scott! We're glad to hear that you find our app professional and easy to use, and that you would recommend it to others. We strive to provide the best experience for our users, so it's great to hear that we've succeeded in doing so. Thank you for your support!

17 januari 2023

10/10 service, was having difficulty setting this up. Contacted Shop Quiz and Erik from customer support was an amazing help couldn't recommend more.

evre.
Nya Zeeland
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 5 månader
RevenueHunt svarade 17 januari 2023

Thank you for the positive review, Alia! We're glad to hear that Erik from our customer support team was able to assist you with setting up your product. We appreciate your recommendation and will continue to strive for excellent customer service.

17 januari 2023

This app is great !
You can build from a theme you can then customize.
The support team is very available, they respond quickly and really help you !

grainedepastel
Frankrike
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 2 månader
RevenueHunt svarade 17 januari 2023

Thank you for the positive review, Léa! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the Shop Quiz app and that our support team is providing helpful assistance. We appreciate your feedback and will continue to work on improving the app for all of our users.

23 december 2022

Great app to help you expand your Shopify store. The possibility's aren't endless yet, but with CSS you can get a long way. I didn't understand how to use CSS properly, but with some help from the support I managed to get what I wanted!

Arte dell’ espressO
Nederländerna
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär en månad
RevenueHunt svarade 23 december 2022

Thank you for your review, Thomas! We're glad to hear that you found Shop Quiz to be a helpful tool for expanding your Shopify store and that you received helpful support from our team. It's great to know that you were able to use CSS to customize the app and achieve the look and feel you desired. We hope that you continue to find Shop Quiz useful as you grow your store. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.