Product Recommendation Quiz

Product Recommendation Quiz | Reviews

by RevenueHunt

Drive Sales, Segment your Customers and Grow your Audience

Stramm

This app is a treasure, I think one of the best apps I would recommend on Shopify. With a very great support team behind, You'll have nothing to worry. Very satisfiying!

November 24, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to write your review! We wish you the best of luck with the release of your new store. Do reach out to us if you have any other questions :)

Jasmine's Home & Co

This app really is amazing and allows my customers to engage with me further and gets me better connections with them which is AMAZING!!

November 22, 2021

Thank you very much for your awesome review! Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns, we'd be happy to assist.

AntiBeauty

Absolutely amazing customer service! I had an issue with my theme that literally EVERYONE said essentially couldn't be fixed... And the developers of this app made sure that my quiz was working despite it! Highly recommended, I love how customisable the app is too, I get great feedback about it!

November 11, 2021

Thanks for your amazing review Ben! I'm really happy that we managed to fix this issue and we're looking forward to your success using our quiz in your store. Feel free to reach out to our team if you encounter any other issues, we'd be happy to assist 😃

VOXAPOD®

This is an amazing tool, not only for recommending the best product/fit for your customers but to help alleviate some of the decision fatigue they might get when trying to make a purchasing decision. So happy we found it. Fairly easy to set up and loads of features that we can scale with.

November 3, 2021

Wow, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! I'm very happy you found us and that our app is helping your customers make confident purchasing decisions by reducing choice overload. If you need any assistance, feel free to reach out, we're just one email away :)

K-Beauty UK

Excellent! Very impressed, lots of templates to choose from. Easy to use and and very flexible in how you design your quizzes. Plus first class customer service.

November 3, 2021

Thanks so much for your fantastic review, Martina! I'm glad you're finding our app flexible and easy to use. Feel free to reach out to our customer service team if you have any other questions :)

Enlingos

While Product Hunt is designed for product recommendations (and works well with Shopify as a product rec tool), we actually use this app as an information intake form, and it's one of the few apps available that has incredibly robust survey capabilities. We've had a great experience so far, and best of all, the support team has been incredibly responsive and timely with any questions or concerns. Definitely recommend!

October 21, 2021

Thanks so much for your amazing review Alejandra! I'm happy that you're finding our app versatile and that you're enjoying working with our support team. Do reach out to us if you have any other questions, we'd be happy to assist.

Beavertown Brewery

Great app, really easy to use and add products to specific questions. Also easy to customise and add your own theme.

October 20, 2021

Thank you for your review Lily! Please let us know if you need anything else on our end, we'd be happy to assist.

SnoreStop

$1,500 in less than a month in incremental sales just by placing this quiz on our homepage. Don't doubt the power that this magical app can do for your store. Their customer support is amazing went above and beyond.

October 20, 2021

Thanks so much for your fantastic review, Melody! I'm glad that you're seeing results thanks to the app, and that you're enjoying working with our team. If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to us 😎

Cahaba Dermatology & Spa

Very easy to use compared to other review apps. I tested a few quiz apps and I chose this one due to the simplicity, but it's still complex enough to do the customizations I want. Very fast customer service too! Definitely recommend.

October 15, 2021

Thanks for your review Jonathan! I'm glad that you're finding our app intuitive yet versatile. Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions, our team will be happy to assist.

Restored To Eden

This app is amazing! I did try some other options originally for my skincare business and none of them gave me the flexibility that this App does. Great job Product Recommendation Quiz. I would highly recommend this App. Also, comparing to other Apps that I have used (there have been two others over time), the support that Product Recommendation Quiz provides is excellent and very helpful. They have gone above and beyond every time I have contacted regarding this App with technical questions.

October 6, 2021

Hi Rowena! Thanks for sharing your experience, I’m really happy that we can be part of your success. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10