Product Recommendation Quiz

Product Recommendation Quiz

by RevenueHunt

Drive Sales, Segment your Customers and Grow your Audience

Madluvv

App developer was very helpful and we love the quiz function. It's helped our conversion a lot and we plan on keeping it for a long time!

June 12, 2021

Hi Justin & team, thanks so much for your review. It's been a pleasure working with you and we're glad to be part of your success! We're always happy to help if you have any further questions.

Bridal Glow by Zeyl Beauty

Such an incredible quiz app, super easy to use and customize. Their service is amazing, they always respond promptly and do whatever they can to help me out. I would recommend this over any other quiz app I have tried!

June 9, 2021

Hi Niha! Thanks a lot for your review. It's been great working with you helping you set up your quiz. Please let me know if you need anything else on our end :)

Shaken & Stirred

Customer service: I just started using this app and Alex has been beyond helpful and quick to respond to all my questions. He's been incredible The app: It's perfect. I can't begin to tell you how user friendly it is and does exactly what I need to do. It is very smooth. You can tell that the app was made really well, keeping the customer/user in mind.

June 2, 2021

Thanks so much for your awesome review Iksheeta, I'm happy that you're enjoying working with the app and our team so far. Please feel free to contact us if you need any further help!

Wellbinista

We got in contact with Alex on Revenuehunt when we wanted to set up customer accounts and make the product recommendations from the quizzes appear on the accounts. He have been very helpful through the whole process so don't hesitat to contact Revenuehunt if you need any help!

June 2, 2021

Thank you for your review Josefine, I'm glad we could help you add that extra custom functionality to your customer account. I'm confident that this personalized experience will be super helpful for your customers. Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Suna Wellbeing

Actually blown away by the intelligent and helpful support provided by Revenue Hunt - absolutely next level efficiency and outcomes. The app is really flexible and has so much built in functionality its a way more user friendly and cost effective option than other apps. Very pleased and a real relief as we were looking for a user friendly way to survey our customers for ages. The product suggestion function will be useful too but we are primarily using for customer satisfaction.

May 28, 2021

Wow, thank you SO MUCH for this awesome review Huia! I'm really glad that you're enjoying our app and working with our team. Please feel free to reach out if you need any further help, I'd be happy to assist.

STUDIYO Jewelry

So far so good! I've just installed it a few days ago and creating the quiz is pretty straight forward, plus they have really great FAQs. Alex was also really helpful in getting the quiz to publish on my website page properly because of my customized template (even though technically that is outside of the app's scope) Really appreciate that! :)

May 26, 2021

Thanks a lot for taking the time to write this review, Diana! I'm glad that we could assist you and solve the issue. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any further questions, we'd be happy to help.

Brillare

This is one of the best apps out there for product recommendation. We have installed it, the quiz building process is quite simple plus the design functionalities are good. Support from the team regarding customization was indeed prompt.

May 20, 2021

Thanks for your review Maulik! I'm glad you're enjoying the app, it's been great working with you helping you set up your quiz. Please let me know if you need anything else on our end :)

HI-VIBE

Great app for building an assessment to give accurate product recommendations. Conditional logic is easy to use, and also allows products to be excluded from recommendations based on answers, which other apps I've tested do not (game changer for us). Support team is excellent!! Very helpful and responsive. Highly recommended.

May 20, 2021

Thanks so much for your awesome review Presley! I'm glad that you're enjoying working with our app and our support team. Feel free to reach out if you need any further help from us, we'll be happy to assist.

Soul Mirror Sunglasses

Increíble aplicación! tuve un problema y rápido y amablementeme lo solucionaron! 100% recomendable!.

April 29, 2021

¡Gracias por tu review Berta! Estamos súper contentos de tenerte como cliente. Coméntame si necesitas ayuda con algo más, estaremos encantados de ayudarte.

Future Kind

Amazing app and team. I always get a response in 24 hours or less! They also re-coded the app to make tracking work for us!

April 29, 2021

Thanks Alex! It was a pleasure supporting your team and helping you get your Google Analytics tracking working. We look forward to hearing about your success with the app. Feel free to reach out if you need any help from us!