Product Recommendation Quiz

Product Recommendation Quiz

by RevenueHunt

Drive Sales, Segment your Customers and Grow your Audience

The Finiti

I love this app! So easy to use and you can make it as aesthetic as you like!! Also, I reached out with a question and I got a response and solution on the SAME DAY! I appreciate your commitment to your beautiful creation! Wish you guys all the success! x M

March 10, 2021

Hi Marina! Thanks for your awesome review. I'm glad you're enjoying our app and I hope it brings you as many conversions & sales as to our other customers. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to help.

Beauty Affairs

The app is amazing and customer support very helpful! We haven't started advertising our quiz yet but the organic engagement from visitors to our website has been great.

March 2, 2021

Thank you very much for your review Nick! I'm glad that you've already noticed engagement with the quiz. Please let us know if you have any questions further down the road.

GetMr

It's going well - wish there were a bit more data/ analytics but the google analytics should help with that - always responsive!

February 7, 2021

Thanks a lot for your feedback Elianna! Please let us know if you need any further help integrating your quiz with Google Analytics.

Believe Supplements

Great APP and great support! I love it when recommended to everyone who wants to offer a better shopping experience!

February 7, 2021

Hi Julien, thanks a lot for taking the time to write a review. Please let us know if we can be of further help to you!

123-hanf.de

The App is good so far! Especially the customer support is super quick and very reliable.
Thanks for that! Keep up the good work :)

February 7, 2021

Thanks a lot for your review Franz! Feel free to reach out to us if you need any further assistance.

UN_DID

This is such an amazing add on to my website. I really wanted to show how customers could select their perfect shade, and this was very simple and easy to use. The customer service from Alex is incredible - super speedy responses and always willing to help.

January 28, 2021

Thanks for your awesome review Romi, I'm glad that we can be part of your success and that your experience working with us has been positive!

Please feel free to reach out if you need any further help, we'll be happy to assist.

Japa

This is a great app to even set up complex quiz logic that simplifies shopping decisions for the customer. To top it off, the customer service is fast, efficient, and effective! Loving it so far!

December 4, 2020

Thanks a lot for your review! Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Alpurial GmbH

Great App - Amazing Support.
We love using the Quiz for your customers. Great functions, easy to use, fast and well done.

November 24, 2020

Thanks for your review Tabea! We're glad that you're enjoying the app.

CORREXIKO

The best quiz we have ever used as an agency. Clean UX, fast to work with, conditional logic is great & their customer support is amazing!

JOLT London

Great app, and a very helpful and responsive customer care team! Would highly recommend if you're looking to install on Shopify.