Product Recommendation Quiz

Product Recommendation Quiz

by RevenueHunt

Drive Sales, Segment your Customers and Grow your Audience

Hairitage by Mindy

I use this app for two websites and it's very easy to use & integrate! The support team is also very responsive and willing to help any issue or question that should arise. I would recommend this app for any website looking to use a direct-straight forward- not complex quiz app platform.

April 1, 2021

Hi Miranda! Thanks a lot for taking the time to write this review, I'm glad you're enjoying our app. We're always happy to help as best we can, so please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns down the road.

Cozmetica

This app meets all my needs, and the support is very prompt and helpful. Highly recommend this application for creating quizzes that recommend specific products to customers based on their answers.

March 26, 2021

Thanks for your review Hira, I'm really happy you're enjoying using our app. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any further questions!

The Shop Beauty Bar

This app is Fantastic! Best part of all is the customer service. They are Super friendly, punctual and helpful. They even helped me set the app up because I'm not great with computers. Highly Recommend!!!!!!

March 25, 2021

Hi Simona! Thanks a lot for your great review. It's been a pleasure working with you too and we're glad we can be part of your success. Please let us know if you need any further assistance with your quiz, I'd be happy to help.

Big Hair + Beauty

Really great app with super fast and helpful support! We'd underestimated how useful customers would find this kind of quiz. It also integrates with Klaviyo showing which products were recommended to the customer on the quiz, making it easy to retarget them with relevant content.

March 17, 2021

Thanks a lot for your review Melissa! I'm glad that our app is helping you with your customer segmentation and retargeting. Feel free to reach out to us if you need any further assistance :)

The Finiti

I love this app! So easy to use and you can make it as aesthetic as you like!! Also, I reached out with a question and I got a response and solution on the SAME DAY! I appreciate your commitment to your beautiful creation! Wish you guys all the success! x M

March 10, 2021

Hi Marina! Thanks for your awesome review. I'm glad you're enjoying our app and I hope it brings you as many conversions & sales as to our other customers. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to help.

Beauty Affairs

The app is amazing and customer support very helpful! We haven't started advertising our quiz yet but the organic engagement from visitors to our website has been great.

March 2, 2021

Thank you very much for your review Nick! I'm glad that you've already noticed engagement with the quiz. Please let us know if you have any questions further down the road.

GetMr

It's going well - wish there were a bit more data/ analytics but the google analytics should help with that - always responsive!

February 7, 2021

Thanks a lot for your feedback Elianna! Please let us know if you need any further help integrating your quiz with Google Analytics.

Believe Supplements

Great APP and great support! I love it when recommended to everyone who wants to offer a better shopping experience!

February 7, 2021

Hi Julien, thanks a lot for taking the time to write a review. Please let us know if we can be of further help to you!

123-hanf.de

The App is good so far! Especially the customer support is super quick and very reliable.
Thanks for that! Keep up the good work :)

February 7, 2021

Thanks a lot for your review Franz! Feel free to reach out to us if you need any further assistance.

UN_DID

This is such an amazing add on to my website. I really wanted to show how customers could select their perfect shade, and this was very simple and easy to use. The customer service from Alex is incredible - super speedy responses and always willing to help.

January 28, 2021

Thanks for your awesome review Romi, I'm glad that we can be part of your success and that your experience working with us has been positive!

Please feel free to reach out if you need any further help, we'll be happy to assist.