Product Recommendation Quiz

Product Recommendation Quiz

by RevenueHunt

Drive Sales, Segment your Customers and Grow your Audience

Clean Skin Club

I used this app to create a quiz for customers and it was very easy to use and straight to the point. A few features I enjoyed were the ability to add block logic and link products to answer choices. If a certain answer choice is chosen, you can customize their results by linking products to those answer choices to be upvoted or excluded. The block logic can be applied on the results page to do the same, customizing results.

July 8, 2021

Thanks for your review and your feedback Allison! I'm happy that you've found our app easy to use. Please let me know if you have any other questions :)

Odoraa Organic Tea

I used this app to create a product recommendation quiz. I followed the instructions and copied the html code into my home page to create a quiz button. Unfortunately, the supply theme I am using was not compatible with the quiz button html codes. I had to contact Shopify to fix the broken theme. I have to give credit to Alex though for going above and beyond to provide excellent customer service. He offered solutions and was ready to resolve the issue. I greatly appreciate it. Thank you Alex! Keep up the good work!

June 21, 2021

Hello Nadine, it's super kind of you to have reconsidered the rating of our app!

I can assure you that your feedback has been super valuable and thanks to you we've spotted the potential incompatibility in the Supply theme and managed to find a workaround to use our quiz on stores which have this theme installed.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you decide to install the app again, I'll personally walk you through it and help you get onboarded. In any case, I wish you the very best and every success in your business endeavours.