Product Recommendation Quiz

Product Recommendation Quiz

by RevenueHunt

A digital personal shopper for your e-Commerce

THE FACE FOUNDRY

I love this app and the revenue hunt team! Alex was SO responsive and helpful. would recommend to anyone!

Naravna Hrana za Pse

I try many Product Recommendation Quiz apps, but this one is the best. You can include/exclude products in different ways, which you can't do it other apps. But if you face a problem, Alex will solve it :) . You must try it!

Madrinas Coffee

I used this app to create a quiz to help customers determine which product to try next! We were having trouble figuring out how to add the code to our website to get the quiz to appear & their support team was very communicative and helpful!

Sable Boutique

What a great app!! The quiz is easy to use and build, and offers a better Q&A than other quizzes I have tried. So user friendly. And when I had a few questions about things I needed tweaking, the support was quick and efficient and solved my issues. Highly recommend!!

Cleo

Great application. Intuitive experience with plenty of built-in features to help you get a quiz up quickly. Highly recommend it for those looking for creative ways to increase leads & conversions.

February 19, 2020

Thanks for your awesome review Efren! I'm glad we can be part of your company's success. Let me know if you need any additional help sending your leads to your CRM via Zapier.

SteelJoy!

I am using this app to see if I can engage my viewers to purchase an item. I believe this app will help, support was helpful in setting up the app and showing me how it works. Thanks

February 8, 2020

Thanks for your review Joy! I'm glad we could help you publish the quiz on your store. Let us know if you need any help setting up the product recommendations and remember to activate the email question in your quiz to start capturing leads.

Vu Promo®

Alex has been very helpful. He gave me a work around to resolve the issue in a timely manner. I'll give him a 5 star.

January 30, 2020

Thanks for your review Michael! We're happy to hear that we could solve your issue - our goal is to offer the best support to our app.

Sorry that you ran into this issue! Feel free to contact us via chat or email if you need help with anything else.

Clarria Cosmetics

Just launched a foundation shade quiz. Very helpful app for our store. Support is 5 stars. If I had any issues they helped and fixed everything so quickly! Thanks ALEX

December 14, 2019

Hi Natalia, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this review! We absolutely welcome and encourage feedback about our apps and our team, so please don't hesitate to let us know if you come across any issues or have suggestions for improvements!

CurlyTools

Very good app, and good service! Fast reply on questions. Definitely 5 stars. I think the app is every time getting better!

December 14, 2019

Hi Eline! Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying the app so far, we've got many more powerful features on the way! Please let us know if we can help with anything else, we look forward to your continued success :)

Piel de Porcelana

Excellent App!
Very easy to use and build unique product recommendation quizzes.
Generate leads and understand what products your client needs or are searching for.
We use the app to recommend the client's best possible product depending on their skin type, affection, age, and other important factors.
With this quiz we make easier for the client to make a choice and generate the conversion we want!

December 14, 2019

Hi Roberto! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and we're happy to hear that our app is able to suit your business' needs :)

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Previous 1