Product Recommendation Quiz

Product Recommendation Quiz

by RevenueHunt

Drive sales, segment your customers and grow your audience

Alpurial GmbH

Great App - Amazing Support.
We love using the Quiz for your customers. Great functions, easy to use, fast and well done.

November 24, 2020

Thanks for your review Tabea! We're glad that you're enjoying the app.

CORREXIKO

The best quiz we have ever used as an agency. Clean UX, fast to work with, conditional logic is great & their customer support is amazing!

JOLT London

Great app, and a very helpful and responsive customer care team! Would highly recommend if you're looking to install on Shopify.

CreativKits

This app is the most intelligent app on Shopify. If your product is complicated and you need to ask a few questions from the customer before proposing the best product, this one is the best choice. I have evaluated many quiz apps in/out of Shopify and this is the best one out there. Not only that, Alex from the support team is really helpful. I'd highly recommend this if you really want your customer to go through a journey and make a decision on your website.

PerfumeSplash

This app does what it says. At PERFUMESPLASH LONDON, we had tried quite a few apps at the inception of the business and stumbled on this one when it was almost becoming a frustrated venture about our requirements not being met by those other apps. It's amazing how easily you can set it up yourself and the revenuehunt team are great and very supportive. The free starter package is a positive benefit for new companies struggling with funding.

HAIRTOPIA

We love the Product Recommendation Quiz app! We searched for an app like this for a long time and when we finally found it we were so happy! It is the perfect app to help our customers find out what products they need. Our sales have increased lately, and we are sure this app has been a huge contributing factor.

PeelStore.com

Highly recommend to anyone looking for either quizzes or product recommendation. The app works great and support is very responsive and extremely helpful

Cottonwood Coffee

I have been continually shocked by how effective this app is. I didn't know what to expect and I was blown away by the responses of my customers. On top of that, I am still not utilizing all of the power of the app, but I plan to! It is worth noting that the customer service is top tier. Quick, detailed, above-and-beyond replies are the norm.

wellvitadk

We are so happy with the results of this app! Not only do they deliver extremely high service very fast, they also developed a totally new feature for us - I'm so happy with their app and service level at the same time. We were also able to implement our CVI to fully welcome the consumers into our universe. The app is further very user friendly. I work in branding and marketing and I easily build our test in their quiz builder, which is super easy to navigate in! Their employee Alex really helped us out and provided great service and help, once again, thank you for solving our challenge by creating a totally new feature! :-)

BD Lashes

This app has been so helpful to help my customers choose the right product! my customers absolutely love it as it is so easy to use and navigate! im really happy with how this app has helped my store grow. highly recommend

Previous 1 3 4 5