Product Recommendation Quiz

Product Recommendation Quiz

by RevenueHunt

A digital personal shopper for your e-Commerce

Clarria Cosmetics

Just launched a foundation shade quiz. Very helpful app for our store. Support is 5 stars. If I had any issues they helped and fixed everything so quickly! Thanks ALEX

December 14, 2019

Hi Natalia, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this review! We absolutely welcome and encourage feedback about our apps and our team, so please don't hesitate to let us know if you come across any issues or have suggestions for improvements!

CurlyTools

Very good app, and good service! Fast reply on questions. Definitely 5 stars. I think the app is every time getting better!

December 14, 2019

Hi Eline! Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying the app so far, we've got many more powerful features on the way! Please let us know if we can help with anything else, we look forward to your continued success :)

Piel de Porcelana

Excellent App!
Very easy to use and build unique product recommendation quizzes.
Generate leads and understand what products your client needs or are searching for.
We use the app to recommend the client's best possible product depending on their skin type, affection, age, and other important factors.
With this quiz we make easier for the client to make a choice and generate the conversion we want!

December 14, 2019

Hi Roberto! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and we're happy to hear that our app is able to suit your business' needs :)

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Eye of Love

We are a fragrance company with different products and fragrances appealing to different age groups. We wanted to add a quiz to our site to help guide the consumer to their fragrance suggestion. We downloaded and worked with several apps, like this, but they were either non responsive nor customizable where needed. My experience with this app, and working with Alex, overall has been excellent. We had several issues in the beginning and in the functionality but they were there all the way responding to emails, and live chats, until we got it right. This level of customer service and response is very unique. I got emails and updates throughout the day and night so I know they were working on it. I can't thank them enough and would recommend to anyone.

December 14, 2019

Hi Alberto! Thank you so much for the kind review, we're really glad to hear that you're enjoying our app and customer service - we strive to offer top-notch support and products.

Sorry that you ran into some issues in the beginning! We're glad that we were able to help you get everything working as needed. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else!

Spirited Nomad Eyewear

This app is great and just what I was looking for. I love how you can add pictures to questions and customize the quiz with a background image and colors to better fit your website look/feel. Overall, the quiz is user-friendly (for us non-technical folks like me, haha) and easy to put together relatively quickly. The support is also top notch. Alex was so helpful in answering a few of my questions and getting back to me quickly. This is definitely a fun way to get potential customers engaged! Looking forward to using this app and seeing all the future enhancements to come. Nice work guys! Thank you.

December 14, 2019

Hi Sandra! Thank you very much for the review. We're glad to hear that we've been able to help you out, and especially since you are just starting out in your dropshipping journey. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or concerns - we'd be glad to walk you through things.

METRICSPOT Inc.

I’ve been using this app for some time now and we’ve seen positive results since day one. Very powerful while easy to use!

Great app, awesome support. Keep it up :)

December 14, 2019

Hi there, thank you very much for the review. We're so glad to hear that you've seen an increase in sales using our Product Recommendation Quiz app! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else, we're more than happy to help again.

MARTINSSON KING EU

WOW! This is app is the best app on Shopify! We are so lucky that we found it. It has changed our business completely and we are making much more sales. The app is very easy to use and customize. You create your questions and link it to your products and the app calculate's the best product for the customer. You easily embed it to your store. They also have great customer support. We paid thousand of dollars before to other developers to make our Hair Quiz, now we don't need to do it anymore.
Thank you so much!!!!!

December 14, 2019

Hi Samir, thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! Your feedback and suggestions have been very valuable to us and thanks to them we've improved our core features. We're always happy to help as best we can, so please let us know if you have any more questions or concerns in the future.