Visual Quiz Builder

Visual Quiz Builder

by AskWhai

Grow sales with interactive quizzes | Consultant for visitors

Hellman Health

I used this app for my health-based website to complete an assessment for potential customers. The app works great and the developers are quick to respond to questions. Overall a good purchase for my company.

Arithmetiq

Great app that lets you customize a lot of things. It is very easy to implement even without any coding skills.

Altruist CBD

Super powerful app! I loved that i could tag the product based on variables and use logic to funnel them where i want them to go. AND the customer service is ON POINT! 5 Stars!

The Pillow Club

Visual quiz builder has been a great fit for our site. Not only is it easy to use but their back end support has been top notch. They're always quick to reply with solutions.

COVRY

App is great so far and customer support has been really helpful and responsive with any questions!

MAAR Fragrances

Una App muy útil para crear "Quiz" para los usuarios de la página web, y fácil de manejar para personas sin conocimiento de programación.
En caso de tener duda, sus operarios están a tu disponibilidad.

GiftStore.sg

I was able to build a personality quiz and a product recommendation quiz for my store within a couple of hours. I had a question and got a fast response. Highly recommend this app!

Executive Gifts Singapore

In these strange times, I wanted to engage my potential customers, capture their interests and email address. I was looking for a quiz app and this app is a perfect solution. It's visual, looks great on mobile and exports email to Shopify & Klaviyo.

AbrandZ

Great app to engage customers and have them learn about our brand in an interactive way. I also got very helpful and responsive support. Recommended!

BeanBurds

I used this app to help recommend products to new customers and I couldn't get it working the way I wanted at first. I contacted the support and was helped by Raj Karmani and I can definitely say, hands down, the best and fastest response I've ever had when needing help with software.

Absolutely great app and great support!