Visual Quiz Builder

Visual Quiz Builder

by Whai Technologies, Inc. (AskWhai)

Engaging quizzes | Rich designs | Logic Jumps | Email Sync

Luxx Lash

Helped with conversion on our store! This app is very useful in helping customers who can't decide which products to purchase. Support was very helpful also when we encountered a problem with the design of the results page.

Skin By Blair

I've worked with my fair share of coders/developers and Raj and his team are hands down the best I've worked with. They are very responsive, fast, patient with my lack of coding knowledge, and always extremely friendly! If you're considering using a quiz app, I would HIGHLY recommend this app!

Tee Guru USA

Raj and his team are very helpful! We are still working on tweaks to make the app work for us, but Raj has helped us every step of the way. He is also very responsive.

Best Nest Wellness

We've been using the Visual Quiz Builder for a few months now. We really like it. We're using it to make product recommendations to website visitors and to gather data to segment customers. It integrates really well with Klaviyo so we can get very granular with our segmentation based on each question answered. A key feature here was date-based data we could collect so we can send date-based flows in Klaviyo.
Most other quiz apps I looked at did not have this feature. On top of that, the support has been excellent! Very responsive and helpful with some custom development in some areas (you probably have to be on the top-tier plan for this, which we are, but maybe not). Highly recommend!

My Signature Scent

This is a great quiz app. It is easy to set up, and loads quickly. I love that you can add slides with Gifs in between questions-- a unique function. The support is awesome! I had a need that was specific to my site, and Raj worked tirelessly to make it happen. He was very responsive, and did not stop until it was right. I am pleased!

Taylored Natural Haircare

It's worth the price! It's pretty simple to use, easy to brand and customize, and the support team is helpful.

Magic Hair Oficial

Excellent app. Raj and the whole team really help answering all the questions and assisting in the implementation of the app in the store. 100% recommended.

HILO

Love this app! Have tried several and this one is by far the best I have worked with. Raj and Austin and his whole team have been incredible to work with and are very engaged. Thanks again for making a great product with great support!

Chromatique Salon

We used this app to create a survey on our site to create a customized product for our customers. Not only did this integrate easily with our website, but the support staff has gone over the top to ensure that all of our needs have been met. We love this app and receive compliments all the time from our customers.

She Science

Great support. Love the way tags are created on customer files for each product suggested - makes it easy to set up custom flows in klaviyo.