Visual Quiz Builder

Visual Quiz Builder

by AskWhai

Grow sales with interactive quizzes | Consultant for visitors

AbrandZ

Great app to engage customers and have them learn about our brand in an interactive way. I also got very helpful and responsive support. Recommended!

BeanBurds

I used this app to help recommend products to new customers and I couldn't get it working the way I wanted at first. I contacted the support and was helped by Raj Karmani and I can definitely say, hands down, the best and fastest response I've ever had when needing help with software.

Absolutely great app and great support!

Melek Coffee

Awesome app! At first I installed the app and was about to uninstall because I didn't think it could do what I needed. Later, Raj sent me a message offering his assistance with creating a quiz. His examples showed me exactly what I was looking for. He provided a how-to video that walked me step by step. My quiz is up and running and at a fraction of the cost compared to the other solutions out there. It's just a piece of my website, but it works PERFECTLY! Thanks Visual Quiz and RAJ!!!

The Skin Cubed Company

I was looking for an app like this forever! I love this app and how customizable it is for my website.

Gemini Naturals

Quiz is incredibly easy to install and have received great feedback from customers. Also, Raj was super helpful when I had a small issue downloading collected emails. Highly recommend!

Em&Elle Ltd.

Love the app! Super simple to set up, and when I had a problem seeing the quiz show up on my page I contacted Raj and he got back to me within minutes. Everything is working perfectly, Raj was incredibly helpful and I would definitely recommend the app to anyone looking for a robust and easy to use Quiz app.

Beauty Barn Indonesia

I really like this app, gives me to automatically explain the advantages of products in my web through this application.

groceryshopee

One of the best app I have come across. It makes it very easy to build a quiz, and simple to match it to my ecommerce store look and feel. Quiz helps me learn about my customers, and keep my customers engaged through right product focus.

The Sun's Ally

I'm using this app so customers can find out new products by doing a quiz. I had a couple of questions as I just started with my Shopify store and Raj was so amazing and went beyond my expectations and beyond what he was supposed to do to provide an excellent customer service. Will keep using for a long time!

MAXOV | Votre Côté Animal

Application au top !
Un service client très réactif et professionnel. Je conseille fortement.
Merci à eux.