Visual Quiz Builder

Visual Quiz Builder

by AskWhai

Grow sales with interactive quizzes | Consultant for visitors

Birthstone Scents

We were able to make a super fun Quiz for anyone visiting our site, & suggest the products for them!

Dead Sea Minerals Cosmetics

I just started with this app. I had some issues and I apply to customer support. Raj help professionally till we solved everything and now it's working great.

Vitbox

This is the only questionnaire app that uses conditional statements that doesn’t have a terrifically ugly front end design. I didn’t need the product recommendation feature so Raj helpfully redirected the end of the quiz to a different page on my website, so that the app just functions perfectly as a questionnaire. Excellent customer service and great app.

Highly recommended!

JourneyBabez Boutique

This app was very easy to install, easy to create a quiz, and Raj with customer service is very quick to respond and willing to troubleshoot and help! Great app to use if you want to incorporate a quiz in your store

LNPCOSMETICS

Raj is very very helpful. He is quick with responding and making sure the job is done. Highly recommend downloading this app.

Gray Lane Beauty

Raj has been incredible with helping us set up our quiz. They are always looking to improve the experience and they did some programming to meet some of my needs. That initially made me nervous because I anticipated things were going to break. But they didn't. We have a few more features we'd like to get into the quiz to enhance the customer experience; Raj is totally open to adding these features but he has so many stores that want additional features they have to prioritize which I totally understand.
The app is stable and beneficial. The team, led by Raj, is engaging, knowledgeable and they work in real-time. Couldn't recommend this app more.

HealthyOffice

This is by far the best quiz building app for any Shopify store! Our customers love it and we have seen better conversion from customers coming through the quiz. Its easy to set up and super easy to use! Can't recommend it enough!

MODESTA CASSINELLO

A very interesting app for the customers of your online store, and if you have any problem in its installation the support (especially Raj) is quite fast to answer.

Avino

If I could give this more than 5 stars I would. Raj is literally a lifesaver, customisation available on request. Always super helpful, and really quick to respond. I cannot reccomend this enough. Really easy to use

Nouri

Such a great team of developers and support staff. Customization upon request and agreement along with quick and very helpful support. Highly recommended!