Visual Quiz Builder

Visual Quiz Builder

by Whai Technologies, Inc. (AskWhai)

Engaging quizzes | Rich designs | Logic Jumps | Email Sync

Beauty Barn Indonesia

I really like this app, gives me to automatically explain the advantages of products in my web through this application.

groceryshopee

One of the best app I have come across. It makes it very easy to build a quiz, and simple to match it to my ecommerce store look and feel. Quiz helps me learn about my customers, and keep my customers engaged through right product focus.

The Sun's Ally

I'm using this app so customers can find out new products by doing a quiz. I had a couple of questions as I just started with my Shopify store and Raj was so amazing and went beyond my expectations and beyond what he was supposed to do to provide an excellent customer service. Will keep using for a long time!

MAXOV | Votre Côté Animal

Application au top !
Un service client très réactif et professionnel. Je conseille fortement.
Merci à eux.

Birthstone Scents

We were able to make a super fun Quiz for anyone visiting our site, & suggest the products for them!

Dead Sea Minerals Cosmetics

I just started with this app. I had some issues and I apply to customer support. Raj help professionally till we solved everything and now it's working great.

Vitbox

This is the only questionnaire app that uses conditional statements that doesn’t have a terrifically ugly front end design. I didn’t need the product recommendation feature so Raj helpfully redirected the end of the quiz to a different page on my website, so that the app just functions perfectly as a questionnaire. Excellent customer service and great app.

Highly recommended!

Sundace

The app was really easy to install and use and had all the features we were after. Raj from customer service was quick to respond + assist whenever we had an issue, always with a friendly demeanour. It was a little more difficult to get the styling to mirror our site than we expected, but overall a minor thing.

JourneyBabez Boutique

This app was very easy to install, easy to create a quiz, and Raj with customer service is very quick to respond and willing to troubleshoot and help! Great app to use if you want to incorporate a quiz in your store

LNPCOSMETICS

Raj is very very helpful. He is quick with responding and making sure the job is done. Highly recommend downloading this app.