Visual Quiz Builder

Visual Quiz Builder

by AskWhai

Grow sales with interactive quizzes | Consultant for visitors

The Skin Cubed Company

I was looking for an app like this forever! I love this app and how customizable it is for my website.

Gemini Naturals

Quiz is incredibly easy to install and have received great feedback from customers. Also, Raj was super helpful when I had a small issue downloading collected emails. Highly recommend!

Em&Elle Ltd.

Love the app! Super simple to set up, and when I had a problem seeing the quiz show up on my page I contacted Raj and he got back to me within minutes. Everything is working perfectly, Raj was incredibly helpful and I would definitely recommend the app to anyone looking for a robust and easy to use Quiz app.

Beauty Barn Indonesia

I really like this app, gives me to automatically explain the advantages of products in my web through this application.

groceryshopee

One of the best app I have come across. It makes it very easy to build a quiz, and simple to match it to my ecommerce store look and feel. Quiz helps me learn about my customers, and keep my customers engaged through right product focus.

The Sun's Ally

I'm using this app so customers can find out new products by doing a quiz. I had a couple of questions as I just started with my Shopify store and Raj was so amazing and went beyond my expectations and beyond what he was supposed to do to provide an excellent customer service. Will keep using for a long time!

MAXOV | Votre Côté Animal

Application au top !
Un service client très réactif et professionnel. Je conseille fortement.
Merci à eux.

Birthstone Scents

We were able to make a super fun Quiz for anyone visiting our site, & suggest the products for them!

Dead Sea Minerals Cosmetics

I just started with this app. I had some issues and I apply to customer support. Raj help professionally till we solved everything and now it's working great.

Vitbox

This is the only questionnaire app that uses conditional statements that doesn’t have a terrifically ugly front end design. I didn’t need the product recommendation feature so Raj helpfully redirected the end of the quiz to a different page on my website, so that the app just functions perfectly as a questionnaire. Excellent customer service and great app.

Highly recommended!