Visual Quiz Builder

Visual Quiz Builder

by AskWhai

Grow sales with interactive quizzes | Consultant for visitors

HealthyOffice

This is by far the best quiz building app for any Shopify store! Our customers love it and we have seen better conversion from customers coming through the quiz. Its easy to set up and super easy to use! Can't recommend it enough!

MODESTA CASSINELLO

A very interesting app for the customers of your online store, and if you have any problem in its installation the support (especially Raj) is quite fast to answer.

Avino

If I could give this more than 5 stars I would. Raj is literally a lifesaver, customisation available on request. Always super helpful, and really quick to respond. I cannot reccomend this enough. Really easy to use

Nouri

Such a great team of developers and support staff. Customization upon request and agreement along with quick and very helpful support. Highly recommended!

Ebanel®

Love this app. Extremely easy to use and the support is amazing! Replied and helped within a day with the issues we were having.

Niche Parfume

Finally the app that i needed for so long in my webshop and fair pricing aswell!

The customer service is on point. Fast response, nice people and helps out fast if you have a problem.

Big ups!

Reception Flip Flops

Great app, I've used it for a few weeks and it's really helped my customers navigate through the many products we have!

January 14, 2020

Thank you for this nice review! It's been a pleasure to work with you.

Ruwsa

Fantastic app and even better customer service. The app is extremely easy to use and even the free plan has great features. When I had an issue the team replied within minutes and even went into my store to fix the issue for me. I definitely recommend this app to anyone.

January 14, 2020

We really appreciate the kind review, and look forward to a long partnership.

Aloe Gal Plants & Decor

I've been really pleased with the responsiveness of the development team. They have been wonderful in helping to create a branded quiz that integrates seamlessly with my website. I am getting sales conversions from my quiz which is very exciting!

December 21, 2019

Thank you for the kind review. We're excited to have you on-board!

Sxent

I intended to give this app 10 stars but my girlfriend broke up with me so I gave you only 5 stars. If you want a quiz, dont hesitate to use this app. However, you need to give a section where people can fully translate everything into their language. Currently I can only translate the first template.

December 21, 2019

Thank you for the kind review. We've noted your feedback and will be incorporating it soon.