Visual Quiz Builder

Personalization quiz | Rich design | Logic Jumps | Email sync

From $9/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

HILO

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Love this app! Have tried several and this one is by far the best I have worked with. Raj and Austin and his whole team have been incredible to work with and are very engaged. Thanks again for making a great product with great support!

Chromatique Salon

We used this app to create a survey on our site to create a customized product for our customers. Not only did this integrate easily with our website, but the support staff has gone over the top to ensure that all of our needs have been met. We love this app and receive compliments all the time from our customers.

She Science

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great support. Love the way tags are created on customer files for each product suggested - makes it easy to set up custom flows in klaviyo.

QUESTABOX Market

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great customer service! Big thank you to Raj for a prompt reply to my email and help with fixing a problem in the quiz.

Dalasini

The support team has been great, responding quickly to my requests for help setting up the app. I've just launched it on my site and will start promoting it on all channels. I'm sure it will help improve product discovery.

MD Complete Skincare

The best app right now for the easy creation of an effective e-commerce store quiz. The layout is very clean, unlike other solutions out there (which tend to have a more dated look and feel). The integration is simple and straight forward, and the customer support is excellent. They're very hands on and have helped us enormously with the Klaviyo integration too!

HOUSE OF HILT

I found this app to be easy to use and when I had questions the customer service was off the charts amazing!! They were quick to respond and ready to help me figure out where I was going wrong. Raj is awesome! 5 star review on the Service!

Dr Sam's

Outstanding service and technology from AskWhai. Raj and his team understood our vision immediately and executed exactly as briefed (you can contact them for custom work if you can't achieve your goals natively within the app). Not only was their work detailed and considered - turn around time was ASAP too, By far one of our favourite partners to work with!

Léa France®

Time spent using app About 2 months

I uploaded the app yesterday night late. Because it was so late I was sure no one at customer service will answer me, so I started to "play" with the app on my own and it was very intuitive. I did my quiz very quickly and then the day after I asked about a "customization" and Alex helped me with my question and few hours later, Raj even found for me a work around that was "genius" ..... easy to do and provide exactly what I want .....the perfect solution. So so far so good, I love this app.

YR studio

Great app and superb customer service! Big thanks to Raj for a fast reply to my email and help with setting up the quiz!