Visual Quiz Builder

Engaging quizzes | Rich designs | Logic Jumps | Email Sync

From $9/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Altruist CBD

Super powerful app! I loved that i could tag the product based on variables and use logic to funnel them where i want them to go. AND the customer service is ON POINT! 5 Stars!

The Pillow Club

Visual quiz builder has been a great fit for our site. Not only is it easy to use but their back end support has been top notch. They're always quick to reply with solutions.

COVRY

App is great so far and customer support has been really helpful and responsive with any questions!

GiftStore.sg

I was able to build a personality quiz and a product recommendation quiz for my store within a couple of hours. I had a question and got a fast response. Highly recommend this app!

Executive Gifts Singapore

In these strange times, I wanted to engage my potential customers, capture their interests and email address. I was looking for a quiz app and this app is a perfect solution. It's visual, looks great on mobile and exports email to Shopify & Klaviyo.

AbrandZ

Great app to engage customers and have them learn about our brand in an interactive way. I also got very helpful and responsive support. Recommended!

BeanBurds

I used this app to help recommend products to new customers and I couldn't get it working the way I wanted at first. I contacted the support and was helped by Raj Karmani and I can definitely say, hands down, the best and fastest response I've ever had when needing help with software.

Absolutely great app and great support!

Melek Coffee

Awesome app! At first I installed the app and was about to uninstall because I didn't think it could do what I needed. Later, Raj sent me a message offering his assistance with creating a quiz. His examples showed me exactly what I was looking for. He provided a how-to video that walked me step by step. My quiz is up and running and at a fraction of the cost compared to the other solutions out there. It's just a piece of my website, but it works PERFECTLY! Thanks Visual Quiz and RAJ!!!

The Skin Cubed Company

I was looking for an app like this forever! I love this app and how customizable it is for my website.

Gemini Naturals

Quiz is incredibly easy to install and have received great feedback from customers. Also, Raj was super helpful when I had a small issue downloading collected emails. Highly recommend!