Visual Quiz Builder

Visual Quiz Builder | Reviews

by Whai Technologies, Inc. (AskWhai)

Engaging quizzes | Rich designs | Logic Jumps | Email Sync

Clean Folks Club

Email support never came unfortunately, and this is after I subscribed on a plan. ): Wish I had better things to say but I'd probably be looking for a different app.

May 10, 2021

Hi there! Apologies for this experience... We believe we had send out the reply 4 days ago and re-sent it just now. Can you please check and confirm at your end? Looking forward to working with you.

Shea Shea Bakery

The 2 reviews are from the developers themselves. This app is not even fully developed yet and should not have been released on the app store. No instructions on how to do anything. This should not even be given one star, please don't release a program that is not finished!

October 5, 2019

Hi- Raj from AskWhai here... You are right; we are a new app company and did not have instructions on setting up a quiz. I apologize for your experience. I emailed you the draft instructions right away. I hope that's helpful. We will soon publish them here. The app is already live on many stores and hope you will give us another chance. Thanks!