Visual Quiz Builder

Visual Quiz Builder

by AskWhai

Engage your visitors & grow sales with interactive quizzes

DRKPOP

This app caused me nothing but a headache for days.
Upon page loads right at the bottom of the page (it vanishes for almost straight away)
It says -
"Tap to learn about top products
Slide up to see products
Tap to learn about top products
Love this curation? Yes / No"

In case anyone Google's this, hope you know the cause now. Just remove the addon and it will be fixed. Hopefully the developer can fix this in an update.

December 26, 2019

[update] We're quite surprised that you'd leave us a negative review just before closing your store.

Hi- This is Raj from AskWhai in Chicago... I am truly sorry for this experience.
It was very disappointing for me to see this review on the Christmas eve but we got together and spent a ton of time investigating this issue. We've never seen this issue on production and in the end, we believe there was a css conflict with another theme or app on your store. Again, our app caused the issue and I am sorry. We've deployed a workaround today and it should resolve this issue.
Thank you for trying the Product Recommendation Quiz app and I hope you will give us another chance.

Shea Shea Bakery

The 2 reviews are from the developers themselves. This app is not even fully developed yet and should not have been released on the app store. No instructions on how to do anything. This should not even be given one star, please don't release a program that is not finished!

October 5, 2019

Hi- Raj from AskWhai here... You are right; we are a new app company and did not have instructions on setting up a quiz. I apologize for your experience. I emailed you the draft instructions right away. I hope that's helpful. We will soon publish them here. The app is already live on many stores and hope you will give us another chance. Thanks!