Visual Quiz Builder

Visual Quiz Builder | Reviews

by Whai Technologies, Inc. (AskWhai)

Engaging quizzes | Rich designs | Logic Jumps | Email Sync

KCST

I really like the idea of this app. It's super easy to handle but till now, I'm not sure if this app can show everything we would like to do with it (e.g. answer fields have different sizes), that's why I rated it with 4 stars till now. Customer service is very nice. I always got a fast and helpful answer.

Emporio E' Natura Shop Online

Usefull specially for the connection with Klaviyo (which could be better explained with a specific faq/tutorial). They've a fast and kind customer service, that helped me with this doubt. Another note: the general design of the "quiz" and app can be improved.

EVRĒDĀ Skincare

Just installed the app but so far so good! Easy to use and build a custom quiz. Support was fast and helpful.

MAAR Fragrances

Una App muy útil para crear "Quiz" para los usuarios de la página web, y fácil de manejar para personas sin conocimiento de programación.
En caso de tener duda, sus operarios están a tu disponibilidad.

Sundace

The app was really easy to install and use and had all the features we were after. Raj from customer service was quick to respond + assist whenever we had an issue, always with a friendly demeanour. It was a little more difficult to get the styling to mirror our site than we expected, but overall a minor thing.