Visual Quiz Builder

Visual Quiz Builder

by Whai Technologies, Inc. (AskWhai)

Engaging quizzes | Rich designs | Logic Jumps | Email Sync

Redd Remedies

I enjoy this app. It's visually appealing and does everything I need it to do. The support team are also really eager to help and provide me with a lot of support to get the most out of the app. I highly recommend it!

A.G Skin Cosmetics

Great Quiz app! very smart method to receive peoples emails for marketing. It was simple to create and straight to the point. The team is very helpful, and offers a quick response. Thank you guys so much!

sukurabu

We had some issue with the integration and we wasn't sure how to do it. Then Raj came to aid. We managed to handle it seamlessly with the swift and efficient response from Raj!

Papilio Therapeutics

Raj offered valuable customer service, to build a full customised product recommendation survey. It looks great and functions very well. I highly recommend using this app for shopify.

SLIPPED Clothing

I am on the Lead Capture plan and collect customer emails in an engaging quiz format that also shows off my products. I looked around at other apps but this is by far the cleanest looking and easiest to use! Raj has been extremely helpful and quick in responding to any questions and even helped me set up certain parts I was unsure of. The automated integration between the app and my Shopify customer list means I really don't have to do anything manual after it's all set up! I definitely recommend to anyone looking for an affordable and clean way to engage your customers and collect emails.

Sunday Glow

I love this app and the service Raj provides! He is always there whenever I have questions :) My customers love the skin quiz we built and the conversion rate on it is quite high. 100% High recommend!

JB Skin Sävvi

This app is very easy to use and their customer support is FANTASTIC! Def recommend checking this out for you quiz needs!

K&K Skin Products

The app makes it really easy to build a quiz. I like that it integrates with Klaviyo, so I can have emails that go to the customers based on their quiz responses. Customer service is amazing. Any time I have an issue, they fix it quickly and help me when I don't know how certain aspects of the app work.

SO SVN

Super easy app to use. Customer service is great and promptly answers all of my questions! The quiz is also a nice addition to our site.

Stride

Great app and super easy customer service. I was able to build a really cool quiz that was customised by the team

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9