Visual Quiz Builder

Visual Quiz Builder

by Whai Technologies, Inc.

Grow sales with interactive quizzes | Consultant for visitors

Spikesonbox

Everything I need with regards questionnaire app is in Visual Quiz plugin. The tech support is very accommodating. Got a lots of questions how to use it they answered me patiently and appropriately. Big thanks to your team especially to Raj! Just a suggestion, much better to have chat support.:)

Natural Doggie

This app is useful for creating a review-based sales funnel. They are quick to respond to issues and requests. The email capture is a nice feature to have, as well as the backend quiz analytics to gain insight into customers that are taking the quiz.

Charmy Pet

USEFUL APP, WE LOVE IT. Also amazing customer service, we look forward to sticking with this app for many years!

May 10, 2021

Hi! We're so sorry about the experience. We are unable to find any email from your store in the last 4 months (since 2021). Please forward any email request or ticket our way, and we will take care of it as soon as possible. Thanks!

Sleep and Pillows

Great help with new features and added Danish Language after request. Better app than the other quiz apps I tried here in Shopify

Forty Winks

We are loving this app so far. The functionality great and when we did have a suggestion for an additional feature, the team was so responsive and got it set up for us within hours. Incredible service. Our small business highly recommends this small business!

Luxx Lash

Helped with conversion on our store! This app is very useful in helping customers who can't decide which products to purchase. Support was very helpful also when we encountered a problem with the design of the results page.

Skin By Blair

I've worked with my fair share of coders/developers and Raj and his team are hands down the best I've worked with. They are very responsive, fast, patient with my lack of coding knowledge, and always extremely friendly! If you're considering using a quiz app, I would HIGHLY recommend this app!

Tee Guru USA

Raj and his team are very helpful! We are still working on tweaks to make the app work for us, but Raj has helped us every step of the way. He is also very responsive.

Best Nest Wellness

We've been using the Visual Quiz Builder for a few months now. We really like it. We're using it to make product recommendations to website visitors and to gather data to segment customers. It integrates really well with Klaviyo so we can get very granular with our segmentation based on each question answered. A key feature here was date-based data we could collect so we can send date-based flows in Klaviyo.
Most other quiz apps I looked at did not have this feature. On top of that, the support has been excellent! Very responsive and helpful with some custom development in some areas (you probably have to be on the top-tier plan for this, which we are, but maybe not). Highly recommend!

My Signature Scent

This is a great quiz app. It is easy to set up, and loads quickly. I love that you can add slides with Gifs in between questions-- a unique function. The support is awesome! I had a need that was specific to my site, and Raj worked tirelessly to make it happen. He was very responsive, and did not stop until it was right. I am pleased!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7