Visual Quiz Builder

Visual Quiz Builder

by AskWhai

Grow sales with interactive quizzes | Consultant for visitors

Taylored Natural Haircare

It's worth the price! It's pretty simple to use, easy to brand and customize, and the support team is helpful.

Magic Hair Oficial

Excellent app. Raj and the whole team really help answering all the questions and assisting in the implementation of the app in the store. 100% recommended.

HILO

Love this app! Have tried several and this one is by far the best I have worked with. Raj and Austin and his whole team have been incredible to work with and are very engaged. Thanks again for making a great product with great support!

Chromatique Salon

We used this app to create a survey on our site to create a customized product for our customers. Not only did this integrate easily with our website, but the support staff has gone over the top to ensure that all of our needs have been met. We love this app and receive compliments all the time from our customers.

She Science

Great support. Love the way tags are created on customer files for each product suggested - makes it easy to set up custom flows in klaviyo.

QUESTABOX Market

Great customer service! Big thank you to Raj for a prompt reply to my email and help with fixing a problem in the quiz.

Dalasini

The support team has been great, responding quickly to my requests for help setting up the app. I've just launched it on my site and will start promoting it on all channels. I'm sure it will help improve product discovery.

MD Complete Skincare

The best app right now for the easy creation of an effective e-commerce store quiz. The layout is very clean, unlike other solutions out there (which tend to have a more dated look and feel). The integration is simple and straight forward, and the customer support is excellent. They're very hands on and have helped us enormously with the Klaviyo integration too!

HOUSE OF HILT

I found this app to be easy to use and when I had questions the customer service was off the charts amazing!! They were quick to respond and ready to help me figure out where I was going wrong. Raj is awesome! 5 star review on the Service!

Dr Sam's

Outstanding service and technology from AskWhai. Raj and his team understood our vision immediately and executed exactly as briefed (you can contact them for custom work if you can't achieve your goals natively within the app). Not only was their work detailed and considered - turn around time was ASAP too, By far one of our favourite partners to work with!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6