Visual Quiz Builder

Visual Quiz Builder

by Whai Technologies, Inc.

Grow sales with interactive quizzes | Consultant for visitors

SO SVN

Super easy app to use. Customer service is great and promptly answers all of my questions! The quiz is also a nice addition to our site.

Stride

Great app and super easy customer service. I was able to build a really cool quiz that was customised by the team

PRETTY IN BLISS

So happy I found this quiz builder, it's affordable and great quality for the price. Customer support is awesome! Very helpful, and gets back to you quickly!

Seente vägi

Great app and responsive curomer support. Raj was very helpful throughout the process. Had some minor hiccups that were speedily fixed. Great value for money!

BagNewsCritic

Raj did an awesome job . Every time I sent an email no matter what time it was he answered. I’m super pleased with my quiz .

30DAYSKETO

This app is amazing I have been searching so much for it and I am so happy that I was able to find it. It gives you a lot of opportunities so you can customize it for your needs. They have also amazing customer support. I haven't been running my store for a while because I was busy working in Covid department and they have returned my money for a whole month because I didn't use the app. Wishing them all the best and waiting to use them again soon!

nomsplus

I use this app for over 7 months now and everything is working fine. I have an 21% conversion rate on people who do the quiz, so its definitely printing money for me. I use it as a product recommendation. Bulding the quiz is easy, since we are all running a shop, you just need to know how to click buttons literally. :) I totally recommend this app.
If you have any issue, Raj replies within minutes and solves all problems. Lukas

LegitGrails

We are using this app to create quizzes on our website, it's easy to use and most importantly their support team behind the app is very helpful. They regularly respond to our questions and customise our quizzes according to what we ask from them. They also created a very user friendly version of their app which is a big plus. The app with developers who listen very carefully to their customers and constantly help us resolve all problems related to rolling up quizzes is definitely worth trying!

Natural Doggie

This app is useful for creating a review-based sales funnel. They are quick to respond to issues and requests. The email capture is a nice feature to have, as well as the backend quiz analytics to gain insight into customers that are taking the quiz.

Charmy Pet

USEFUL APP, WE LOVE IT. Also amazing customer service, we look forward to sticking with this app for many years!

May 10, 2021

Hi! We're so sorry about the experience. We are unable to find any email from your store in the last 4 months (since 2021). Please forward any email request or ticket our way, and we will take care of it as soon as possible. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8