Personalized Recommendation

Personalized Recommendation

by Beeketing

Recommend & upsell targeted products to the right customers

Anyixin

-Doesn't list prices clearly anywhere. -You have to connect your bank account or paypal account to access the app and trial it. -None of the widgets worked properly: None of the product images would show and some widget didn't work at all...

Don't waste your time.

BodyVista

5 Stars Undoubtedly! You couldn't ask for more, it makes your online store look great, integrates very easily and even integrates with your email client for great professional looking emails. Also is free at point of it making extra sales and then a small 1.4% which is brilliant, if it makes you sales you can't argue with 1.4%.

Modly Baby Clothing

not free, doesn't even show prices until you totally enter billing info. i am typing now because there is min 100 chars.

SnoopyDoggy

works great, no problems and the only thing I would complain about is that they ask you to write this review

ARMOR SUPPLY

great app with easy management thank you for creating this masterpiece thank you thank you. can't wait to see whats next

Lil Thing-a-ma-bobs

I really enjoy the app. It is simple to use and does not require a whole lot of setting up. I would recommend this app if you want to maximize your results.

We are Nerd

great app very intuitive and easy to use its just plug and play. i would deffinetly reccomend.

Trendy Pets Accessories

This app helped me to increase my sales!!! I recommend it. First month free...I am really enjoying that app.

M-U 2.0 Gear and Accessories

So far, seems useful. I'll have to check further to confirm, but general reviews seem to be very favorable.

Woofsters

Great application to increase your sales. Easy to use, fast setup and intuitive interface. Recommend for everybody.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32