My Product Registration

Give customers peace of mind

$15/month. 5-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

PROJECT X Offroad

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is a wonderful tool for us, and when we were having trouble setting up the config, the customer support provided excellent and swift assistance.
Highly recommended.

EFFISOO

This app is simple and easy to use compared to others. I've encountered few problems while using the app and their customer supports was so responsive and provided the solution promptly in time. Would definitely recommend this app.

Never Summer Snowboards

Love this app, it works super well! Vito is very helpful in getting the app dialed-in for specific needs. Wonderful Customer Service.

Jasper Tools

Great customer service. I am not very tech minded so speaking to a real person is refreshing. I sent an email, heard back promptly and set up a time to talk. Thank you Vito for walking me through any tweaks I need to make.

Twist It Up Comb

Time spent using app About 10 hours

Perfect app. Exactly what i was looking for. Built out a warranty page with a little help from Vito. Their customer service is amazing. Scheduled a call with Vito, in less than 30 minutes he answered all my questions, and trust me I had a lot of them. If you are looking at this app it is worth the 5 day free trial and definitely worth the $15 a month. thank you

AP8

Location Australia

We utilise MY PRODUCT REGISTRATION to validate ownership of over 30,000 fine artworks. It works flawlessly, and the app's developer Vito is incredibly prompt and helpful with any support you may need.
It's a straightforward solution to managing a large data set that gives our customers peace of mind and builds trust in our products.

redlineperf

This app works as described. It may be installed and used without extensive knowledge or customization. The ability to customize this app is impressive, and a developer versed is css will have no trouble fitting it to their needs. For the rest of us, the support staff is surprisingly quick and helpful, if a bit lacking in their execution of the English tongue.

Aesty Store

Location South Korea

App developer 'Varify' respones well and support quickly. now app's REST API supports Cross Origin Resources.

Baby Jogger NZ

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Helpful simple app for product registrations. Team was helpful when i had questions and replied very quickly

FUSION TLC

Great app and great customer service. Highly recommend as it is very simple to set up and use. Keep up the good work.

Previous 1 3 4 5