My Product Registration

Give customers peace of mind

$15/month. 5-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

iTouchless Housewares and Products Inc.

I've reviewed some product registration apps and this one is the best among all. The out-of-the-box features are almost exactly what we need. The support staff is very helpful to enhance it as needed.

Chubby Buttons

While I have not gotten to use the app directly just yet, let me just say that the customer service is 2nd to none! Vito walked me through every step of the way, and from what I can tell this service is going to be impeccable. Thanks again everyone at the team!

namawell-testing

Simple app with great support. The author will help you embed the form anywhere, and will even edit the embed code for you.

MISSION

Time spent using app 1 day

Amazing technical support. I am not a techy guy, so almost give up to set up. But if you think as I do when you setting things up, just choose this app and ask for help. This is purely a great experience. Almost immediate help and the product work seamlessly!

iFootage

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 month

Simply the best product registration app! Fantastic support, almost instant! And helped us to troubleshoot the setup, great team!! Highly recommended!!

Aashi Beauty

Time spent using app About 3 years

I have been using this app for quite sometime, as my business has grown I have made some tweaks, and the support staff have been great at helping! The app works great, has good features, that especially help me with my business. This app makes it fast and easy, for customers to use, and very organized for our team here to deal with future claims, and such.

Awesome App, defiantly recommend it,

Luglife.ca

This app is helping us get customers registrations on our products easily. The developer is super responsive. Vito has been so helpful in answering my questions and fixing things promptly. The only thing I do wish is that we have access to the templates and css to change the form styles. Other than that, it's pretty good..doing what we need it to do. Thanks Vito!

EcoFlow JP

Location Hong Kong SAR

Responsive help center. Fully customized warranty form. Save a lot of time on managing the warranty. THANKS.

AllerMates

The service in getting set up has been excellent - very responsive! Thank you for creating this app

AWAKE

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very good application. Easy to setup and does what it was meant to do. I asked a customization to the dev and they delivered flawlessly. I'm very happy with it. Dev are very responsives too.