My Product Registration

My Product Registration

by Varify

Give customers peace of mind

Ooze

Great app! Support is very helpful. If you have giant bulk list they will assist you no problem. Recommended!

Surface604Bikes

The support team was very helpful with troubleshooting the app setup and the app is thorough and works very well!

Natures Tru

When I had a problem, the support team was very quick to help. I really appreciate your support! Worth every penny!

Anyork

This app works great and the service staff is so nice and respond fast! sincerely really recommend it!

DS

The app can handle large file uploads with millions of products, but their team needs to do the upload for you. Fast email support responses and the app is simple to use. Wish there was more customization in terms of layout/css.

toyomi

Great service so far, the staff response to my emails were swift and the fix was done within the hour I requested it. Recommended!

MMJGRIND

this works and support is amazing. i filed a request to delete all the serial numbers i have uploaded and they did it in 10 minutes. great app

Sanitaire Commercial

Excellent customer service. Good app and flexible. The UX can be improved but overall we are very happy with it ! Good job!

pddevelopment

This app has helped us streamline our registration flow very well. The support from the app developers have been amazing. They answer very quickly and promptly. I have asked for some complex features, and they have been quick to answer my questions. If you speak in code or in simple terms, they understand you. I would recommend this app to anyone looking for product registration.

Coresteady

Fantastic app and phenomenal support, cant recommend this enough!

Previous 1