My Product Registration

My Product Registration

by Varify

Give customers peace of mind

MISSION

Amazing technical support. I am not a techy guy, so almost give up to set up. But if you think as I do when you setting things up, just choose this app and ask for help. This is purely a great experience. Almost immediate help and the product work seamlessly!

iFootage

Simply the best product registration app! Fantastic support, almost instant! And helped us to troubleshoot the setup, great team!! Highly recommended!!

Aashi Beauty

I have been using this app for quite sometime, as my business has grown I have made some tweaks, and the support staff have been great at helping! The app works great, has good features, that especially help me with my business. This app makes it fast and easy, for customers to use, and very organized for our team here to deal with future claims, and such.

Awesome App, defiantly recommend it,

Luglife.ca

This app is helping us get customers registrations on our products easily. The developer is super responsive. Vito has been so helpful in answering my questions and fixing things promptly. The only thing I do wish is that we have access to the templates and css to change the form styles. Other than that, it's pretty good..doing what we need it to do. Thanks Vito!

EcoFlow JP

Responsive help center. Fully customized warranty form. Save a lot of time on managing the warranty. THANKS.

AllerMates

The service in getting set up has been excellent - very responsive! Thank you for creating this app

AWAKE

Very good application. Easy to setup and does what it was meant to do. I asked a customization to the dev and they delivered flawlessly. I'm very happy with it. Dev are very responsives too.

Ooze

Great app! Support is very helpful. If you have giant bulk list they will assist you no problem. Recommended!

Surface604Bikes

The support team was very helpful with troubleshooting the app setup and the app is thorough and works very well!

Natures Tru

When I had a problem, the support team was very quick to help. I really appreciate your support! Worth every penny!

Previous 1 3