Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by NDNAPPS

Product reviews: create impression & trust, boost your sales

PINE TREE TOOLS

I truly appreciate the help and patience of their tech support. At first, the app is a little incompatible with our Shopify theme but their tech support managed to customize it the way we want it to plus he replies so fast! For that, I highly recommend this app ♥️

January 12, 2021

Thank you for using our app and for giving us the momentum through a meaningful positive review! Wish you all the best!

Regards,

Wivora

This the simplest, works as advertised product review app in Shopify. This app matches your theme and doesn't force you to pay just to make the review section decent in your theme. The best part is customer support. I noticed an issue yesterday with my theme, and the issue has been fixed in less than 12 hours (Thanks Max!). I highly recommend Product Reviews by NDAPPS.

December 18, 2020

Regards,

MarmeeDear & Co.

A simple review application, easy to use, quite useful for beginners, worth a try, recommended to use.

Himalayan Salt lamps

Really simple to install (copy couple lines of code into liquid) and works wonderfully too! Also like that there's quite a few customisation options.. Overall am really pleased! Would definitely recommend!

House of Mahogany LTD

Very Happy with the product reviews by NDNAPPS. Easy to install and great customer service. Thanks!