Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

A Tapir's Tale

Stamped.io app is very user friendly and has a tonne of features. So far it has helped greatly in our journey as a small start up business and I foresee it will be part of our e-store for a long time to come :).

Soma Medicinals

Been using this app for 2 months now and I couldn't ask for more. Has a very easy set-up process, making professional looking emails, being able to add your own code to the review emails as well as the rapid customer service answers to any questions! Look no further, Stamped.io is awesome.

soulstonz

I recently switched & seem to really like all the features the app has to offer. I also reached out a couple times for questions & assistance & they got back to me super quick & were very helpful. I like having the reviews under the products & it's nice to be able to resend review requests to customers from a easy to use dashboard. I can see there are several other features that I have yet to discover, but they look really cool & looking forward to utilizing this very nice app. Thank you =)

Smart Shipping Supply

Great app! The support team was super responsive and helped answer all of our questions. Thank you!

Popular Pickz

Great App, the perfect tools for bringing good confidence to the clients, I do recommend it the best of the market.

BAEGIRL

I wanted to set up the app my self but for the first time it was hard. I sent an email, and it replies to me within 10 min he helps me so MUCH and reply so fast. best review app ever!! LETS GO

Health from Europe

The app is great and does its job, but their support is really amazing. Always ready to help you quickly with small tweaks. Thanks, guys!

Rockn Remix

The stamped app technicians we’re very quick to response and went above and beyond to make sure my issue was handled. He also recommended additional services that will help with email delivery. I would highly recommend this app! Customer service is stellar!

Khadi USA Inc

My team has used this app for the last year and it has provided a great deal of value. The widgets are easy to install, set up, and manage, though I still needed to use some custom CSS to get the look just right. The customer follow-up emails with product recommendations are terrific, and I like that we're able to respond to reviews and have those responses appear on our website. Customer service is also top-notch. I get my questions answered almost immediately, and they're able so solve problems without any hassle whatsoever.

Up On The Rooftop

The app is very user-friendly with alot of features to customise. Customer Service is one of the best that I have come across for a Shopify App. I highly recommend Stamped.io for reviews!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 490 491