Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

King and Fifth Supply Co.

Excellent Customer Service and support from Stamped. They are great. The app works great and reviews are definitely helping. They also have great tutorials and have helped make sure reviews show on google shopping

Ringcrush

This app was easy for me to self install, even on a custom non-shopify theme (Retina). The support responded within minutes of my inquiries, and the software developers have taken great time to create easy to understand guides for various integrations. I am looking forward to the product rich snippets on google, which unfortunately requires an upgraded paid version of the app, but in my opinion definitely worth the cost if you have a lot of good reviews! Also, I was able to use a separate app to export Etsy reviews directly into this app, which really helped my shopify products look more filled out.

.my ball iD

I'm getting started with reviews and Stamped.io made things simple! I had a question and this was answered super quickly, as well as suggesting further improvements around adding cname entries to my DNS. These guys went the extra mile to ensure I'm getting the right results so I'm very impressed!

神戸元町辰屋

無料で使える範囲も広く、テストも十分にできました。
有料プランも良心的です。別のアプリを使っていましたが、価格が桁違いなのに十分使えます。 もう少しデザイン面や文言をカスタマイズできる範囲を広げてほしいです。

Completone Korea

Absolutely awesome, there might have some errors while installing but the CS response and changes makes me give 5 star. Truly thankful

Ant Dimension

The Review app works really well, we got a conversion rate of 300% compared to the previous app we were using. Also replaced the old Loyalty app with Spamped's one, and works really well both apps. Support is good, but I never see the Live Chat option, only email... and well, I prefer Live Chat.

Charly Wilde

The app is great and the customer service is AMAZING! :) They helped me with my translation very fast and were so helpful and polite!

Packstore

We’ve tried a number of review apps, however, none come close to Stamped.io for customer support and out-of-the-box functionality. Everything just works, and if you have any questions or need any assistance, their team is on hand for near instant support. Thanks again to the team at stamped for an excellent app!

Jani's Deals

Yeah, I like the app. I approve of how it works and how long it takes to provide a few different features and submissions as well

Mealami

App is easy to use and set up. Has all the features you need and is a must for every store. Support is also excellent.